Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Ryan's Yellow Dress

The bet was on and I was determined to win. The first couple of hours when by with no problem. I was awake from the coffee and Ryan was just awake. Around 3:30 Ryan started yawning so he grabbed an energy drink he stole from Brendon out of the fridge. We then go bored an decided to play the game 'Life twists and turns', which is the new electronic version.
"Your dad falls asleep at your piano recital lose 100 life points," Ryan groaned, and he subtracted his points, "Your kicking my butt!"

"I know," I laughed, crossing my legs and taking the 'lifepod', away from Ryan. I slid my credit card into it and pressed the spin button, "10, yay I'm getting married," I laughed.

"To me?" Ryan asked raising a eyebrow.

"Psh no, to uh...um Patrick Stump."

"Patrick? why not Pete?"

"Pete is overrated."

"Okay then," he laughed. When the game ended I was married to Patrick Stump with 5 kids named, Billy, Bob, Joe, Fred, and Jon. I was an international supermodel, with a sports car and a mansion. Ryan was married to Brendon, because I pressured him to choose Brendon, he had 7 adopted kids name; Ping Pong, Kim-Chi, Kenya, Uganda, Scotty, Pierre and Babette. Ryan was a best-selling non-fiction writer and he also had a mansion and a sports car.

"Kenya, and Uganda, Ryan?"

"I couldn't think of anything!"

"Your so weird," I laughed throwing an ice cube at him, that came from my pop. The ice cube hit his face, and landed in his lap. He picked it up and threw it back at me.

"Ah!" I screamed, "That went down my shirt!" Ryan started laughed as I tried to get the ice cube out.

"Oh my god," Ryan laughed. Ryan was laughing so hard that tears were running down his face. It wasn't that funny but when its 5:30 in the morning and you haven't slept thing tend to be a lot funnier than they are. When I finally got the ice cube out of my shirt I ran into the kitchen and got a cup full of ice, and hid it behind my back. I went back into the living room where Ryan was still laughing and walked up behind him and poured the whole sup down the back of his shirt.

"Oh shit!" Ryan yelled jumping up, "Dude thats cold!" He yelled jumping around trying to get all the ice out. After that Ryan and I got into huge ice war, that lasted to about 7:30 but was interrupted by Ryan's phone ringing.
"Hello?" he answered laughing.

Ryan's Pov
"Uh Hi?" Pete spoke into the phone.

"Who is it?" Audrey asked.

"Your lover."

"What?" Pete said laughing into the phone.

"It's Patrick!" Audrey yelled.

"No," I said turning my attention to Pete.

"I'm confused," Pete laughed.

"I know, whats up?"

"Well I was going to tell you that the rest of my band flew in last night and that we will be over around 8:30."

"Alright," I laughed, "Audrey your husband is coming over," I laughed.

"Yay!" She yelled.

"Okay, well I'll let you go now," Pete laughed.

"Alright," I said. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

Audrey's POV

"Truth or dare," I asked randomly as Ryan hung up the phone.

"Uh truth," he said.

"Are you really a guy?"

"Ya," he laughed, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I yelled.

"I dare you too, ask Patrick Stump to marry you."

"Okay, I will when he gets here. Truth of Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you too, wear a dress for 3 hours."

"I don't have a dress."

"I do," I laughed pulling him up stairs to my room. I pushed him onto my bed and went into the closet. I pulled out one of my old dresses and handed it to Ryan. It was a yellow halter top dress that felt like a t-shirt.

"Can I wear pants?"

"No," I laughed leaving the room so Ryan could change. While Ryan was changing I ran downstairs to grab my camera. When Ryan walked down the stairs I snapped a picture of him and started laughing.

"I really don't want to wear this Audrey," he whined, before realizing I had my camera, "Did you take my picture?" he yelled.

"Yes," I laughed.

"Oh my god," he said turning brilliant shades of scarlet red, "I hate you."

"No you don' t." I laughed.

"Yes I do, truth or dare Audrey?"

"Dare," I said regretting the word as soon as it left my mouth.

"I dare you to..." before he could finish he was interrupted.

"Ryan why are you wearing a dress?" Spencer said laughing.

"Ryan is wearing a dress?" Brendon yelled from outside.

"Thank you so much Audrey," Ryan said dryly.

"No problem," I laughed.

"Audrey made you wear a dress?" Jon laughed.

"Yes It was a dare," he said glaring at the floor, "which by the way Audrey you have to do your dare still."

"He isn't here yet," I said.

"I know," he said moving over to the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Find out who wins the bet next chapter!!

enjoy and comment!!