Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

And The Winner Is...

When Fall Out Boy walked in the door they immediately looked at Ryan.
"What the hell?" Pete asked laughing.

"It was a dare!" Ryan yelled throwing his hand up in the air.

"And you haven't taken the dress off because?" Joe asked.

"The dare isn't over yet," I laughed.

"Wow, your an evil girlfriend," Spencer laughed.

"Thanks!" I laughed. We all moved into the kitchen, and surrounded the kitchen table. I sat down on Ryan's lap so everyone could have a chair.

"So Patrick, Joe, Andy, This is Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon."

"Nice to meet you," Andy said.

"You too," Spencer laughed.

"I feel loved," I pouted.

"Oh and this is Ryan's girlfriend, Audrey," Pete introduced.

"Nice to Meet you too," Andy laughed.

"I know!" I laughed.

"Wow," Ryan said. The guys started talking about important tour stuff that was really boring me but I was determined not to fall asleep.

"Patrick, will you marry me," I said randomly.

"Uh," he said, causing Ryan to start laughing.

"I didn't think you'd do it!" He laughed.

"I never turn down a dare," I laughed, "By the way Ryan It's been 3 hours."

"Finally!" he yelled pushing me off his lap and running upstairs.

"So anyway Patrick," I laughed.

"Um," he laughed.

"Just say yes," I laughed.

"Okay then, sure," he smiled.

"Sweet!" I laughed. Ryan Came back downstairs in his normal clothes and I stood up so he could sit down, he looked at me and I smiled and walked over to Patrick.

"We're getting married Ryan, aren't you so happy!"

"Sure," he laughed.

"Ya too bad you have to marry Ryan," Jon laughed under his breath.

"Huh?" Pete asked.

"Don't worry about it," Ryan said.

"Alright well," Patrick started.

"I'm so tired!" I yelled.

"Would you shut up Audrey! Gosh your so annoying!" Brendon yelled laughing.

"I can't help it! I get loud when I'm tired and I am determined to win!"

"Win what?" Brendon laughed.

"Audrey and I are betting on who can stay up longer so neither of us have slept yet."

"Wow," Spencer laughed.

"I know, and now I fell like passing out. Oh my god I know a way to stay awake!" I yelled, "Spence can I use the drums in the garage?"

"Sure," he laughed. I smiled and ran over to the garage to try and keep myself awake with the noise.

After and hour of mindlessly playing some of our bands old songs on the drums I made up a song of my own. It was about Spencer and him thinking llamas had 2 heads an Robbie and his toaster fetish. When I went back inside the guys were watching a movie, Ryan was resting his head on the side of the couch.
"Do fall asleep Ry," I whispered in his ear. Ryan glared at me but I sat in his lap anyway. They were watching the movie Star Wars Episode 1.

At the end of the movie, Pete put in Star Wars Episode 2 I looked back at Ryan, who was sleeping. I smiled knowing that I had won and curled up in his lap and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Audrey Won!!

Next Chapter will include Ryan Being Audrey's Personal Slave

Comment and Enjoy!