Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Wish Come True

Clara called her plane got in early, so Marie went to pick her up around 4:30. Ryan went to Brendon's around 5:00, and It was now 5:30 and Marie, Clara, Carly, and I were all sitting in my room trying to find something for me to wear on my date with Ryan.
"Ryan said to dress formal," I told them, digging through my closet.

"I still can't believe your dating Ryan," Clara said sliding off of my bed to help me search.

"He isn't that bad," I said.

"I know, he's changed," Clara said shoving me out of the closet and pulling Marie into the closet with her.

"I know you do, I've told you before," I said nervously playing with a lose string on my shirt.

"Ryan said formal right?"

"Yeah," I said. Clara pulled out the black and pink dress that Ryan and I were talking about earlier.

"Oh that pretty," Marie said.

"Wear this," Clara said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, positive."

"When did you get this? It still has the tags on it."

"Recently, I just haven't had anything to wear it too."

"Wear it now," Clara urged.

"I agree," Carly said.

"Okay," I said taking it from Clara.

"Shoes?" Marie asked.

"I bought some today actually," I said pointing to a shoe box on the floor. Carly went over and picked it up, she opened the lid, and pulled the shoe out.

"Perfect," Carly said showing Clara, and Marie.

"Yes it is." Marie said.

"Should I dye my hair tonight?"

"Do you have hair dye?"

"Ya I got some today."

"What color?"

"Dark brown, with hot pink streaks."

"Just do the dark brown right now." Carly said.

"Okay."

We all walked into the bathroom and Carly opened the box.
"Your gonna be like me now," she laughed running her fingers through her dark brown and hot pink hair. The pink wasn't exactly streaks it was more really big chunks.

"Ya," I laughed. Carly started dyeing my hair, while Marie and Clara went to find something for my outfit. When my hair was finished I straighted it, and went back into my room to change.

"You look really pretty," Clara said once I was dressed.

"Thanks," I said.

"What should we do with her hair?" Marie asked.

"Lets do loose curls, and put it into a pony tail," Carly said.

"That will look good," Clara said, handing Carly my curling iron. Once Carly finished my hair i slipped on my shoes and looked at the time.

"Ryan should be on his way back now."

"Alright well, we are going to go see Tyler, and Cree," Clara said.

"Alright I'll see you guys later, thanks."

"Bye Audrey," they said before leaving. I went back into the bathroom, and applied light makeup, before I heard Ryan's car pull into the driveway. I headed down the stairs and walked down out the door. Ryan was waiting at the stairs, he was wearing dark jeans, and a red dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows with a black tie. He took my hand and led me to his car.

"You look gorgeous," he said, as we pulled out of the drive way.

"Thank you Ryan," I said. We drove in a comfortable silence listening to Fall Out Boy play softly in the background.

When we got to the restaurant, Ryan opened my door for me, and took my hand as we walked into the fancy Italian restaurant. We were seated, and given menus before the person walked away. When the waiter came we ordered our food and waited for it to come.
"Your hair looks goo that color," Ryan said.

"Thanks, Carly dyed it for me earlier."

"Cool. Was Carly the only person over?"

"No, Marie was there too, and so was Clara."

"Clara?"

"Ya you remember, she called when we were out with Pete."

"Oh ya, Brendon was watching Bambi, while talking to her."

"Yep, Well her plane got in early so she was able to come over for a little bit."

"Cool, is she coming over tomorrow?"

"Yes she wants to meet Brendon."

"Really?"

"Ya, she said he acts a lot like Robbie."

"I'm sure that the only reason."

"Probably not," I laughed, "I know her too well, she probably wants to see if he's cute."

"Probably," Ryan agreed laughing. Are meals came and we ate in silence for a little bit. Before switching to the topic of our childhood, and elementary school.

"I'll admit I was a jerk when we were younger," Ryan said.

"I'll say, you ruined my sketch book."

"Hey in my defense David put me up to it," he said referring to the elementary school bully.

"I'm sure," I said raising an eyebrow.

"I swear, he said if I didn't he would take my lunch money for the rest of my life, and I believed him."

"Wow," I laughed. When we finished Ryan paid the bill and we walked back out to his car. Ryan drove 20 minutes to a big park, where we got out of the car and started walking the path, hand in hand. The path was lite by a few street lights, and the fountain in the park was lite up, with blue lights. All in all it was very romantic, and I am a sucker for romance.

We sat on the edge of the fountain and talked about our dreams. I already new Ryan wanted to be in a famous band, but when he told me about it, I could tell how passionate about it he was. I told him about my dream of becoming an artist, and going to an art school. Those dreams were on hold now because of the arranged marriage thing. I told him how my parents new I wanted to go to art school in New York, and still didn't tell me I was arranged to be married.
"Here," Ryan said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a penny.

"How cliche," I laughed.

"What ever make a wish," He laughed.

"Okay okay," I said closing my eyes. I was going to wish to go to art school but then I decided that I would rather wish for love. I throw the penny over my head and opened my eyes and looked at Ryan who was staring at me. Ryan leaned over and kissed me before whispering in my ear.

"I think I love you."

A wish come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was really excited for this chapter I also think its adorable XD

This is my best attempt at writing about love considering I have never been in love, so enjoy.

Comment as always lol

NEWS:
1) Brendon Urie Story that I told you about is now out! Maneater
2)Gabe Saporta Story out soon also.
3) Gerard Way Story also out soon.

4)I lover all my readers bunches, thank you all for reading my story, It helps motivate me, knowing I have loyal readers who look forward to reading my stories.

5) Don't worry this isn't near the end of the story.