Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

This Could Be It

Audrey's POV
Ryan and I stayed in bed until 3:30. We ended up making out most of the time. When we got out of bed we went into my room and I got some clothes, out of my closet. Ryan sat on my bed while I found what I was going to wear.
"What are wee doing today?" I asked him as I searched for a shirt.

"Well I have to call Pete, other than that I have no idea."

"Kay," I said coming out of the closet with my shirt and some jeans. I walked out of my room to change in the bathroom, while Ryan called Pete.

When Ryan finished talking to Pete I invited Clara over to meet the guys. Marie was still staying with us but she had been hanging around Tyler a lot lately. When The guys came over they all sat around the t.v. (including Ryan), and started playing video games. A few minutes later Clara was at our door. I opened it up and looked at the blond girl before hugging her and letting her into the house.
"Guys," I said walking into the living room with Clara at my heels, "This is Clara, Clara this it Spencer, Jon and Brendon. I know you remember Ryan."

"Nice to meet you," she smiled. I watched Brendon's eyes grow wide as he saw Clara. Clara didn't seem to notice the way he was looking at her.

"Um, okay, now lets do something," I laughed.

---

"Ya know what I miss?" Clara asked as we all sat around and played video games.

"Huh?" I asked.

"The Silenced Screams."

"Cree, Robbie, Marie, and I were talking about that the other day," I said.

"I miss going to their gigs and throwing random things at the singer."

"I remember that!" I laughed, "Remember that time that the M&M hit her in the middle of the forehead and she had a red spot there for weeks."

"Oh my gosh, yeah!" she said laughing.

"What are you taking about?" Ryan asked.

"An amazing band," Clara laughed, "I miss them, they should get back together."

"What band?"

"The Silenced Screams," I answered.

"Never heard of them," Ryan said.

"They were an underground band," Clara said, "and they should get back together," she said glaring at me.

"I totally agree," I said, taking my cell phone out of my pocket.

"Who are you calling?"

"Their singer," I said dialing Marie's number.

"Hello?" she said answering.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Nothing, Ty and I are just chilling out how about you?"

"Clara and I were talking about The Silenced Screams, and we decided they should get back together."

"Dude I would love that! Hang on I'm gonna call Robbie, you call Cree, we will meet at your place."

"Alright," I smiled, before hanging up the phone. I dialed Cree's number and waited for him to answer.

"Ello?"

"Creep, meet me at my place."

"Why?"

"Cause we need to talk about something."

"What would that be?"

"The Silenced Screams."

"I'll be over in 10," he said before hanging up the phone.

"So?" Clara asked.

"I think I got 2 or the 3 to say yes."

"I hope you did!"

"Me too," I said. Marie called me back and told me she got Robbie, and they were meeting us here. This could be it this could be the day that The Silenced Screams get back together. This could be big.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes they are talking about Audrey's old band.

They want to keep it a surprise though.

Will they get back together?

Comment & Enjoy