Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

1, 2, 3, Penis!

"1, 2, 3," I counted under my breath just loud enough for my teammate to hear. We ran across the living room and ducked behind the couch. While my band and I were working on new songs Ryan, and the guys went out and bought ton of those guns that shoot out foam disks, and 35 packs of refills. We all got a teammate and were currently in a war, and since we had an odd number we called Tyler over, we tried inviting Carly but she was working.

"I'm running out of disks!" my teammate whispered. I scanned the living room and saw a bunch of disks laying in front of the television.

"There's some," I said pointing, "bring me back some too," he nodded before sneaking over and grabbing the disks and bringing them back over to me. he handed me some before loading up his own gun.

"Okay, I'm ready," he whispered.

"Alright, I think Robbie and Spencer are still hiding outside do you want to try there or try and find someone else?"

"Lets try and find Clara and Cree."

"Alright," my teammate and I slowly stood up and started sneaking up the stairs.

"I hear Jon talking," my teammate whispered.

"That means he and Tyler are near."

Once we were up the stairs we split up. I was checking Ryan's room when I heard him yell.
"Crap, Audrey help!" I ran to the sound of his voice, and quickly found him being shot at, "I'm hit!" he yelled dramatically falling to the floor.

"No!" I yelled, "I'll make you pay for killing Brendon!"

"I'd like to see you try!" Ryan yelled. I held up my gun and shot Ryan's face.

"Hurry, lets get out of here! I'm out of disks!" Marie yelled grabbing Ryan by the arm and running away. I ran over to Brendon to help him up.

"No, go on without me," he gasped.

"I can't! You have to live!" I fake cried.

"Help me up," he said.

"Okay," I laughed. I heard Clara scream downstairs followed by Jon yelling in victory.

"Should we get in on this fight?" I asked.

"Defiantly. Grab those disks and shove them in your pockets we need to be prepared," I nodded and ran over to the disks, I picked them up and put them into my pockets as instructed before Brendon and I ran down the stairs. Brendon looked around first then motioned for me to follow. Clara screamed again and we followed her scream to the Kitchen where we found Clara, Cree, Tyler, and Jon. Brendon and I started shooting randomly at people, and in return started getting shot at.

"Quick to the bathroom," I whispered to Brendon. He nodded and we ran to the downstairs bathroom. I locked the door behind us and started looking around.

"It looks like something went down in here," Brendon laughed picking up a bunch of foam disks.

"I'll say," I laughed. We both filled up our guns before stuffing the rest of the disks in our pockets.

"We should try and find all the spare disk that way we defiantly win."

"I agree, but there are hundreds there is no way we are getting them all."

"We can try," Brendon said before unlocking the bathroom door and running out. I followed him down the hall and out to the front yard.

"I'll hide in the tree, you hide in the bushes," I said.

"Okay," Brendon laughed running over to the bushes. I climbed up the tree and managed to lay down over about 5 thick branches.Spencer and Robbie burst out the door a few minutes later, breathing heavily.

"I think we're safe," Spencer said.

"Who new Ryan was so fast!" Robbie said throwing his hands up in the air.

"No kidding!" Spencer laughed, checking his gun for disks, "Crap I'm running low."

"Me too," Robbie said.

"What are we going to do?" I glanced over at Brendon who looked at me with a smile, he put his thumb up and I nodded, also smiling. Brendon jumped out of the bushes and started shooting the boys, while I shot them from the tree. I jumped down from the tree and continued shooting them.

"We surrender!" Spencer said throwing his hands up into the air, Robbie did the same.

"We're out of disks," I motioned Brendon over and whispered in his ear.

"If we make a deal with them, that they don't shoot us for disks we could have a better shot at winning."

"Good idea," he said.

"Brendon and i would like to make you a deal," I said.

"What?" Spencer asked.

"You don't shoot us, and we can supply you with disks whenever you need them, we also won't shoot you."

"Deal," Robbie said. Brendon dug around in his pocket and produced enough disks to fill both of their guns.

"Thanks man," Spencer said before the tow of them ran off. Brendon quickly started reloading his pocket with the disks that were left from our battle with them.

"Let take down Jon and Tyler next," Brendon smirked.

"Sounds good to me," I said before running to the backyard. There we found Ryan, Marie, Robbie, Spencer, Jon and Tyler.

"Lets do this!" Brendon yelled.We started shooting at Jon and Tyler. Robbie and Spencer took care of Ryan and Marie. Soon Ryan and Marie were running away again.

"Jon, Tyler we have a deal for you," I said grinning. We made them the same deal that we made with Spencer and Robbie. They agreed before we handed them disks and they ran off followed by Robbie and Spencer. Brendon and I filled out pockets with disks again before running back into the house. We entered through the sliding door in the kitchen. I heard Cree and Clara whispering from behind the island, and quickly made my way over to it. I got on top of the island without them noticing and started shooting.

"How did you get up there!" Clara yelled shooting back at me.

"You aren't very observant," I yelled back.

"Crap I'm out of disks!" Cree yelled.

"I'm running out!" I glanced at Brendon and grinned, before trying to make a deal with them.

"Deal, meet us here in a few minutes with the others and we will start thinking of a plan to take down Ryan and Marie," Clara said.

"You got it," Brendon yelled before we took off to find the others. We quickly found them and pulled them into the kitchen.

"Okay, Robbie and Spencer you take upstairs. Brendon and Audrey, you take outside. Tyler and Jon you guys and help us down here," Cree said.

"Alright and if anyone finds them the code word is Penis," Brendon said very seriously, causing us all to laugh.

"Okay lets do this," Jon said before taking off. Brendon and I ran outside, and started looking around. We didn't see them in th backyard so we headed to the front. Suddenly Ryan and Marie jumped out from behind the cars.

"Penis!" Brendon screamed as loud as he could gaining us dirty looks from the neighbors. We started shooting, and tried defending ourselves until everyone else ran at them from all different directions, shooting.

"Ah! They're ganging up on us!" Ryan yelled when he realized, that he and Mar were the only ones not shooting at them.

"You guys suck!" Marie said before she fell to the ground to start reloading her gun.

"We're gonna lose!" Ryan yelled.

"We're gonna win," Brendon laughed.

"I hate you so much," Ryan said before also starting to reload his gun. I grabbed a bunch of disks out of my pocket and started reloading my own gun, Brendon did the same. Cree, Tyler, and Spencer all ran over to us to get disks while the others continued shooting.

"You disk hogs!" Ryan yelled.

"It's not our fault we have better game strategies then you," I laughed. Ryan gave me a dirty look before running over and tackling me to the ground. He sat on my stomach while everyone started ganging up on Marie.

"How come I get the feeling this whole ganging up of Ryan and Marie this was your Idea," Ryan asked.

"Cause it was," I laughed. he shook his head, and got off of me before helping me to my feet. The fight had died because Marie gave up and started shooting herself, and Ryan stopped helping her.

"Dudes that was so fun!" Cree yelled.

"It really was," Brendon laughed. Ryan chuckled, leaned over and kissed me.

"I could do that again," he stated.

"What kiss me or have another battle," I asked.

"Both," he smirked pulling me into another kiss.

"Get a room!" Spencer yelled.

"You have always wanted to say that haven't you," Jon laughed.

"Pretty much," Spencer said again. I smiled and continued kissing Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahah I've done something like this before. It was so fun, so this was basically written from experience.

Totally random i know but I was stuck and then though this would make a good chapter.

I bet you didn't expect the teams. Tell me who you thought the teams were going to be, I would love to hear it.

Enjoy and Comment!

Also if you want I am writing a new story its not the best but I like the idea here is the link
Hollywood
I already have most of this story planned out in my head.