Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

July 5th

"Mom?" I said as I opened the door. It was nearly 11:30. We were all still hanging out but I really didn't expect to see my mom.

"Hello, Audrey dear, I know its late I just thought you might like to have these," she said handing me a box.

"Thanks," I said.

"Well I better go."

"Alright, bye mom."

"Bye," she said walking away.

I walked back to the basement and started looking through the box.
"Who was that, and what is that?" Brendon asked.

"My mom, and I'm not sure," I responded. I pulled out an old photo album, and some old home videos.

"Home movies?" Spencer asked.

"Apparently," I said.

"Wanna watch them?" Ryan asked.

"Sure," I said throwing a random one at him. He popped it into the player and we all sat around and started watching."

My mom walked out of the kitchen, saw the camera and hid her face.
"I told you I didn't want to be on film!" she yelled at my dad.

"Sorry I was just trying it out," he laughed.

"Go see what your children are doing."

"I was planning on it," my dad chuckled. The camera's view turned from my mother and went outside.

"Dylan you creep!" I yelled, resurfacing from being pushed into the pool.

"I did nothing!" he protested.

"Oh yeah, a strong gust of wind just blew my into the pool right?" I laughed.

"Yes, you couldn't tell?" he asked as I climbed out of the pool.

"No," I laughed running up to him and hugging him getting him all wet.

"Rey!" he yelled."


I paused the video there and left the room, tears threatening to fall.

Cree's POV
As soon as Audrey left the room I swore.
"Fuck!" I yelled.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing," I said shaking my head. I heard something break upstairs. My eyes widened and I ran up the stairs, "Audrey?" I said softly walking around trying to find her. I found what Audrey broke by the stairs. and quickly ran up stair. I heard her crying in her room, I softly knocked on the door.

"Go away," I opened the door and found her with her pocket knife in hand.

"Audrey no!" I said yanking it from her, I throw it across the room.

"I have to," she said crying.

"No you don't," I said. There was no way I was going to let her even attempt.

"Yes," she whispered under her breath.

Ryan's POV

"Oh my god," Tyler said looking at the t.v where Audrey had paused it.

"What?"

"What is th date today?"

"July 5th," someone said.

"Oh shit," Clara said, "One year ago today."

"Do you think thats why her mom brought these over?"

"Probably," Tyler said.

"What!?" I asked.

"Thats Dylan," Tyler said pointing to the t.v, "Audrey's older brother. A year ago today he committed suicide, 3 days before Audrey's birthday."

"Woah," Brendon said. We all sat in silence, I couldn't believe it.

Cree's POV

"It's okay baby," I said rocking her from side to side. She was cuddled into my arms sobbing.

"It was a year ago," she said, "he killed himself because of me!"

"No he didn't Audrey."

"Yes he did! We got into a fight that night, and he was already upset because his girlfriend broke up with him! I shouldn't have said I hated him I shouldn't have told him I never wanted to see him face again," she sobbed.

"Shh, Honey, it wasn't you. If it was you why did he leave you the note?"

"Because he wanted me to feel guilty," she grumbled.

"No Audrey. He loved you, Dylan loved you. He knew you would blame yourself Audy but you just have to let it go, it wasn't your fault!" I yelled.

"Thanks," she said, as she stopped crying.

"No problem," I said hugging her.

"Can I be alone for a little while?"

"Sure." I said. I left the room, and walked down stair, but at soon as I got there I realized I left Audrey in the room alone with her knife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy Comment and Try not to Cry!

I almost did

=.(