Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Won't Come To Your Funeral

Cree's POV

"Fuck! I'm so retarded!" I yelled, once I got down stairs. Everyone looked at me, but I ignored them and ran back up the stairs. I could here people behind me but I ignored them.

"Cree, Whats going on?" Clara asked quietly behind me. I ignored her and ran up the second set of stairs and tried to open Audrey's door, but it was locked.

"Audrey, open the fucking door!" I yelled. I waited for her to answer, but there was none.

"Cree, What is going on," Ryan asked from behind me, but I ignored him too.

"Audrey Lynn Shamlin, open the fucking door!" I yelled.

"Fuck off!" she yelled. I pounded on the door and started yelling.

"I swear to fucking god Audrey I won't go to your funeral!" I yelled

"What the hell, what is going on!" Ryan asked.

"Nothing!" I yelled.

"Go Away Cree!" Audrey yelled, before turning the volume all the way up on her stereo. I groaned and started pounding on the door.

"Audrey, your being stupid!" I yelled, "Just because your brother killed himself does not mean it was your fucking fault! He loved you Audrey! He was just depressed, you know as well as I do that Dylan was going to propose to her that night, and when she dumped him it hurt him! Audrey listen to me!" I screamed. I looked back at the group of people behind me, my eyes were stinging with tears, of frustration that wouldn't fall.

"Cree?" Marie asked.

"Audrey if you don't open this door I swear I will kill myself," I said. I sighed and slid down the side of the door, and closed my eyes and buried my head in my hands.

"Cree, what is going on," Ryan asked again.

Audrey's POV

I was sitting against my door, I heard what Cree said even though the music was super loud. I looked down at my knife laying beside me. What was I doing? I have everything I could possibly need, adoring friends, a loving boyfriend, a house, food to eat. Why was a trying to pull what Dylan had a year ago. Why was I following in his moronic footsteps. Why was I being like this again? I picked up the knife and flipped it around in my hand, and closed my eyes. Images of Dylan ran through my head.

"What the hell are you doing Audrey!" I could have sworn he said to me. I sighed and shook my head before answering the no existent voice.

"I have no idea," I said quietly.

"Don't be like this, there are people here who need you. People who love you and want you to be happy."

I heard something bang on my door and it startled me out of my thought, but it also cause me to accidentally stab my hand with the knife.

"Ow," I said out loud.

"Audrey please come out," a different voice then Cree's said, it was Robbie. I sighed before standing up and turning off the radio. I slowly walked over to my door and unlocked it. I opened it and Cree fell backwards into my room. He looked up at me and smiled before frowning when he saw my hand.

"That was your fault," I stated.

"How?"

"Well I'm assuming you hit your head on the door, and it startled me, and I stabbed my hand thank you very much Cree."

"Sorry," he grinned before standing up and hugging me.

"I'm confused," Brendon said.

"When are you not?" I laughed.

"Good point," he laughed.

"Lets go take care of your hand," Cree said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment