Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Spencer's New Look

Things have been hectic the past couple days, mostly due to the fact that the guys were leaving to record in a week. The guys have been over everyday, working on a title for there album and the order of there songs. Ryan and Brendon were also working on an introduction and an intermission for there album, and in the mist of all of there commotion my band had its own. Marie decided to move back to Vegas, and get an apartment with Clara, who would be at school most of the time. Robbie and Cree were working one the guitar and bass parts for one of our new songs called, 'Fake', and I was busy helping Marie and Clara find and apartment and working on my drum parts for our song. Robbie had been trying to get us a gig, for about 3 weeks and Cree was trying desperately to help him, and to top it all off Ryan's and my parents were both coming to visit for the week.

Since we only had 3 rooms in our house Ryan and I would share his. Ryan's Parents would get the guest room, and my parents would get my room, so I was also busy fixing up the rooms for our parents who were coming over tonight. Clara and Marie kept yelling at me to relax sine I'm stressing over everything.

"Please just relax, Audrey, everything will be fine," Marie tried soothing me as we opened up the door to the next apartment.

"I'm trying," I lied.

"Liar, we both know you aren't," Clara said looking around the apartment.

"I like this one," I said trying to take the attention off myself.

"I do to," Clara said looking at Marie.

"I like it, its the best one we have seen, what do you think?"

"Lets get it," Clara smiled.

"Alright," Marie laughed. Marie and Clara went to talk to the landlord and I called Ryan to come pick me up. When we got back home Ryan ran off to help Brendon with the Introduction and I went to go work on my drum part for our song.

"Hows it coming guys?"

"Listen," Robbie smiled, as he and Cree started to play, I listened before a small smile started to appear on my lips.

"Sounds really good," I said walking over to Spencer's drums. I started playing what I had so far, before Robbie and Cree rushed over to help me. After about an hour and a half of trying out different things my drum piece was starting to actually sound good. Robbie, Cree and I started playing our parts together, with me singing Marie's lyrics. After we finished we were all grinning, because we knew we had finished the song. When Marie and Clara got back to the house we played it with Marie singing. Clara watched with a huge smile on her face, and when we finished, she ran over and gave us all a hug.

Marie and Clara helped me cook dinner for Ryan and my family, while Spencer and Jon argued about album titles at the kitchen table.
"Okay let me get this straight," Jon said, "We both like 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out', and Ryan and Brendon like it, then why aren't we using it?"

"I have no idea," Spencer laughed.

"Lets go talk to them about it," Jon said. Spencer nodded and followed Jon up to Ryan's room. I rolled my eyes and looked at Marie, who was laughing.

"Boys are so stupid."

"Agreed," I said, under my breath. Clara nodded before we got back to work, on dinner.

I was chopping up things for the salad when Ryan came running down stairs, followed by Jon and Spencer. He grabbed 2 pops out of the fridge before running back upstairs. I looked at Jon and he shrugged, Spencer smiled and started explaining.
"He and Brendon are getting really close to finishing the introduction, so he doesn't want to waste anytime."

"Oh," I laughed, "Wanna help?" I asked them.

"Sure," they said together. I opened up the fridge and grabbed the ingredient to make cookie dough and wrote down the recipe for them.

"Get to work," I laughed. Marie finished making the filling for the vegetable lasagna, looked at Spencer and Jon and laughed, causing Clara and I to look over at them. Spencer was cover in flour glaring at Jon, and Jon had his tounge sticking out the side of his mouth, like he was concentrating, and he was pouring flour into a measuring cup.

"Hey Jon I think you missed the cup," I laughed. He looked up and looked confused so I pointed at Spencer. Jon blushed but broke out into laughter.

"You look pretty sexy covered in flour," Marie laughed.

"Ya think?" Spencer laughed, "Cause I was totally thinking about making this my new look."

"It's fabulous," Clara laughed.

"Yeah defiantly you look so glamorous," I said laughing.

"Thanks," Spencer laughed, looking back at Jon who was one again trying to measure.

"Jon maybe you should let Spencer measure," I laughed after he squeezed the bag of flour and it shot up in his face.

"No I can do it!" he said. I rolled my eyes and went back to cooking, today was gonna be a long day
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment!!

Special Thank you to:
oh.SHIZZ.it's.joh!
Csimiamigirl73
---for writing a letter

and thank you all for being loyal readers =D

This is sort of a filler, I actually really only wrote it so I could ask you guys something.

I am in the mood to write a story with someone else.
It would probably be a Panic at the Disco story.
If your interested message me with:
An Idea for anew story that we could write together!!!!!

Also some requirements would be:
You have to update,
Don't give up on the story PLEASE!
and if you feel like you can't do it anymore TELL ME!!!


I tried writing a story with someone before and she gave up on it, so I am a little cautious about that, but I really wanna write with someone.

I will probably pick the best story Idea to write with, if there is more then one I may choose both, I will be asking for this again if you don't get it.