Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Forgotten

There was a knock at the door and I went to go answer it. When I swung the door open I saw Ryan's parents standing there, with their luggage.
"Hello," I said smiling.

"Hello Audrey dear," Ryan's mother spoke.

"Are your parents here yet?" Ryan's dad asked.

"Not yet," I said letting them in.

"Where is Ryan?" his mom asked.

"Upstairs," I said.

"Audrey, Spencer and I need help!" Jon yelled from the kitchen.

"I'll be right back," I said walking back into the kitchen to see what Jon and Spencer needed.

"Shes here!" Spencer yelled.

"Holy crap! What happened?" I asked looking an Spencer and Jon.

"Well, Jon threw frosting at me so I threw some at him, then we threw sprinkles at each other, and now we look like giant gingerbread men," Spencer explained.

"You let them do that!" I yelled at Clara and Marie in disbelief.

"Oops," Clara said like it was a question.

"Hang on, I'll go see if Ry has clothes for you," I said rolling my eyes. I walked into the living room past Ryan's parents and ran up the stairs. I lightly tapped on Ryan's door before opening it.

"No, no, no I like it with the first one better," Brendon said shaking his head.

"Ry?" I asked, causing him to look up at me.

"Huh?"

"Do you have clothes Spencer and Jon can wear?"

"Why do they need clothes."

"Trust me you don't wanna know," I said.

"What did they like both shit there pants of something?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, they had a contest to see who could crap there pants faster," I said sarcastically.

"Really?"

"No," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah hang on I'll get you some," Ryan said standing up and walking to his closet. He came back a few minutes later with a few pairs of clothes and handed them to me.

"Thanks Ry."

"No problem," he said sitting back down.

"By the way your parents are here."

"Alright," he said getting back to work. I walked down the stairs with the clothes in hand, getting strange looks from Ryan's parents. I walked in the kitchen and handed Jon and Spencer their new clothes.

"Thanks Audrey!" Spencer said before running to the bathroom to change.

"Can I change here?" Jon asked.

"No!" Clara and Marie yelled at the same time.

"Why not!"

"No one wants to see your naked body," Marie yelled.

"Fine I'll go change in the other bathroom," he said before leaving.

"That was close," Clara laughed.

"Yeah it was," Marie said laughing. A few minutes later there was another knock at the door, I was busy washing dishes and Spencer and Jon had come back so I figured I would asked them.

"Jon will you answer the door, pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Sure," he said standing up and walking to the door, followed by Spencer.

"Do they ever do anything by themselves?" Marie asked.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Aud, there are too strange people here claiming to be your parents!" Jon yelled.

"Then let them in idiot!" I yelled back.

"But what if they aren't really your parents! What if they're robots who are trying to kill us!" Jon yelled back.

"Then we'll all die!" I yelled back.

"Okay, if you insist but I think they're gonna kill us," he said walking back into the kitchen.

"They're not going to kill us."

"I might kill you," Marie said, holding up the spatula she was using.

"No! Don't kill me Marie!" Jon yelled.

"Would you guys please shut up!" Brendon yelled from up stairs.

"Sorry Bren!" Jon yelled back.

The girls and I finished cooking, and then they had to leave. Robbie and Cree were still in the garage so they took them with them. Spencer and Jon went up stairs to help Ryan and Brendon with the finishing of the introduction. This week had been hectic, and not only that through all of the chaos everyone forgot about my birthday, which was 5 days ago, making me 19, but I wasn't upset I knew everyone was busy and I knew the reasons behind why they were busy.

I started dishing up plates of food and setting them on the table. Brendon, Spencer, and Jon were stay over for dinner, so I had to set the table for 7.I called everyone to dinner and we all sat around the table to eat.
"Looks good, Audy," Spencer said shoving some of the vegetable laguna into his mouth.

"Thanks," I laughed.

"What were you doing Ryan?" his mom asked.

"Brendon and I were finishing the introduction for our album. Our band got signed we record next week," he said smiling.

"Congratulations," my dad said.

"Thanks," Ryan smiled. Ryan, and Brendon got into a conversation with my dad, and Mrs. Ross turned to me.

"So how old are you know Audrey?"

"19," I said.

"Oh crap!" Spencer said looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"We forgot about your birthday," he said looking really sorry.

"It's fine," I said.

"No it's not, we forgot!" Spencer said raising his voice.

"What did we forget?" Ryan asked turning away from my dad and Brendon.

"Audrey's birthday," Spencer said.

"Crap, Aud, I'm so..." he started but I interrupted him.

"Its fine you guys were excited about your album, don't worry about it."

"Now I feel bad," Spencer said.

"It's fine Spence," I said.

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise," I said turning back to Mrs. Ross. We continued talking about places we wanted to visit and traveling, and before I knew it dinner was over. Spencer, Jon and Brendon, all left, after they all hugged me and wished me a late happy birthday. I showed my parents their room and Ryan showed his parents theirs. Then Ryan and I went into Ryan's room to got ready to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOY AND COMMENT!

sorry it took so long to get out. I have been distracted with my other stories.
Speaking of which.

I am writing a story with angelbrittanie, and you guys should check it out.
I write Emma's POV, here is the link
Don't Forget To Speak

It is not on my page so follow this link