Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Sorry

I woke up to an alarm going off, at 12:21 in the morning.
"What the hell," I said reaching over and turning it off.l I looked over to see if it woke Ryan up but he wasn't there, instead there was a small white teddy bear with 2 white roses tied to one of his hands, with a note tied to the other. I took the roses off first and put them beside me before taking the note off and unrolling it.

Out of either kissing you again or having another foam disk battle, I would choose kissing you.
Go to were you asked me this.


I read the note over again before, getting dressed and putting it in my pocket. What was Ryan doing? I walked outside trying not to wake anyone up, and walked out to the front yard. There were 2 more roses leaning against the tree in our front yard with another note in front of them. Is this supposed to be some sort of scavenger hunt? I was extremely confused but I picked up the note anyway, and read it.

I can be more than you expect. You couldn't take your eyes of the view of the city, but I couldn't take my eyes off you.

I read it over and over. What was he talking about, when did we look at the city? Then it occurred to me, on our first date Ryan took me on a picnic. We sat on a hill that had a beautiful view of the city. Was I supposed to go there? I figured It was worth a shot. I walked over to Ryan's car and found the keys in the ignition. I started the car and started driving to the place I had been only once.

When I arrived at the hill I didn't see any roses and I didn't see Ryan.
"This is so confusing," I said getting out of my car. I looked around until I spotted 2 more roses tied to a rolled up piece of paper. I walked over to them and picked them up. I walked back over to my car and put the roses in the passenger seat before unrolling the note.

Seeing you again was great, although you didn't seem to think so. Remember when you found out about our arranged marriage. I remember Tyler holding you, and that whole time I was wishing it was me.

I started to figure out by now that Ryan was working backwards from events that we shared together. I mean first there was the foam disk battle, I was now at the location of out first date, and now he wanted me to go to my parent's house. I figured it was going to be in the backyard. That is where Tyler, Cree and Carly tried to comfort me. I got back into the car and started driving in the direction of my parent's house.

When I got there I walked into the backyard and immediately saw 2 white roses laying on the lawn chair I sat in, the day I found out about Ryan and I. I grabbed the roses and the note and walked back to the car. I unrolled the note and read it.

I used to watch you and your friends play on the monkey-bars, outside of the elementary school, as I walked home from school. I guess even then I was in over my head.

I smiled, at how creepy the beginning of the note sounded, but it was still cute, that he felt that way about time when we were still in middle school. My friends and I used to go to the elementary school after school, and play in the monkey-bars, there because our park didn't have any. I started the car and drove over to the elementary school. I got out and walked to the playground and saw 2 more roses tied to the monkey-bars. I walked over and untied them before reading the note.

I'm sorry, as you screamed that you hated me, after throwing your sketchbook in the lake, it tore at me and I felt extremely guilty. Kind of like how I feel now.

I reread the note, wondering what Ryan could possibly feel guilty about. I walked back to the car and drove to the park that wasn't that far away. I parked my car and started walking toward the lake. I found 2 more roses, and a note, sitting next to candles in the shape of an arrow. I unrolled the note and read it.

Follow the arrow.

I grabbed the roses and followed in the direction the arrow pointed in, until I saw Ryan. He was standing under a tree holding a red rose. There was a blanket laying on the ground next to him, that had rose petals all around it. The blanket was surrounded by candles, giving it a very romantic feel. I walked over to him and hugged him as he spoke.
"I'm so sorry, I forgot about your birthday."

"Is this what this is all about?"

"Yeah, I felt so guilty. I have been ignoring you lately because of the album and I'm really sorry," he said.

"This is probably the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me," I said kissing him.

"Glad you liked it," he said kissing me back. He led me over to the blanket and we sat down on it, neither of us spoke for awhile.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Where did you find a flower shop open this late?"

"Well," he started, "as it turns out, the florists daughter was a huge Fall Out Boy fan. Her date with Patrick is in 2 days," he said, I laughed.

"So Patrick is going on a date with some random girl just because you felt bad about forgetting my birthday."

"Pretty much."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Ryan and I sat around talking about things that have happened lately, until I realized that it was getting lighter out and I could see the sun rising. I pointed it out to Ryan and he smiled. We watched the sun rise then I help Ryan gather everything and we headed back home.

When we got home my mom was in the kitchen making coffee, Ryan's mom was cooking breakfast chatting with my mom, and our dads were watching the news.
"Where did you too come from?" Ryan's dad asked.

"Yeah we thought you were upstairs sleeping," My mom said coming into the living room with 2 cups of coffee in hand.

"We just went for a little walk," Ryan said before we went upstairs, to get so sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry!
I know I promised and Update yesterday, I kinda got distracted.

The notes are kind of corny but I thought it was a cute idea

enjoy and comment