Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Girls Day Out

When I woke up, it was around 1:30 pm. Ryan was still sleeping and I could hear our parents down stairs talking loudly. I got out of bed and poked Ryan lightly, he needed to call Brendon, and finish the Introduction so they could work on their Intermission.
"What?" he asked groggily.

"You need to call Brendon, so you can finish the Introduction."

"We finished that yesterday" he groaned.

"What about the Intermission?"

"Fine I'm up," he said pulling himself out of bed. I tossed him his cell phone that was laying on the top of the dresser.

"Thanks," he said catching it. I walked downstairs, and went into the kitchen where Ryan's and My mom were talking.

"There she is," me mom said.

"Hi," I said.

"Care to tell us why you and Ryan were out so early?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh that," I said.

"Yeah, what was that?" Ryan's mom asked.

"Well, Ryan felt bad about being busy with the album and forgetting my birthday. So he set up this kinds scavenger hunt thing, for me," I explained.

"Thats sounds cute what were the clues?" my mom asked.

"They were all things that we had done together. Like the foam disk battle our friends and I had a few days ago, our first date, when I found out about the marriage, and stuff like that."

"What did it lead to?" Ryan's mom asked.

"Him. He was waiting for me at the park, we talked and watched the sunrise together."

"That is so romantic," my mom said.

"I always knew Ryan was a romantic guy," Ryan's mom said.

"Yeah," I said.

"So what are you doing today?" My mom asked.

"I'm not sure," I said.

"Maybe we could have a girls day out," Ryan's mom suggested.

"Good idea," I said.

"Alright, well why don't you go get ready and then we can go out and shop and get lunch," my mom said.

"Alright," I said leaving them in the kitchen. I ran up the stairs only to run into Ryan.

"Hey," he smiled, kissing me.

"Hi," I said.

"I'm gonna go over to Brendon's."

"Alright I'm going to go shopping with our moms," I said

"Okay, be back here though by 5:30, I want to take you out."

"Alright," I said kissing him before running up the stairs.

I quickly got dressed and did my hair before meeting, my mom and Sandra, Ryan's mom, down stairs.
"Ready?" Sandra asked.

"Yep, lets go," I said.

We went out to my parents car and my mom started driving to the local shopping outlet. When we go there my mom parked and we went into a small boutique.
"This is a cute shirt," my mom said showing me a pink and black shirt that had a tie in the back.

"Oh I like that," I said.

"Why don't you try it on Audrey?"

"Alright," I said putting it over my arm with the other thing I wanted to try on. I walked over to the dressing room and tried on all the clothes, then tried on the top with a pair of skinny jeans. I came out of the dressing room and modeled it for Sandra and my mom, Melissa.

"You look great," my mom said.

"I really like that," Sandra smiled.

"I think I'm gonna get it," I said.

"Alright," they said. I walked back into the changing room and put on my clothes before walking out and going to pay for my clothes.

"How about we go to lunch now," Sandra offered.

"Sounds good," my mom said. We left the boutique and walked down the sidewalk to a small cafe. We sat down and waited to be served. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see I had a text message from Ryan.

By the way, dress fancy for tonight.
Love you
Ry


"Now he tells me," I sighed.

"What?"

"Ryan is taking me out tonight and, he just now told me that I need to dress fancy," I said.

"We should go to the dress shop, thats down a couple shops and get you a dress!" my mom said. My mom loves shopping so she probably found this a perfect opportunity to continue our shopping journey.

"Alright," I said. We finished eating then went down the dress shop. When we walked into the shop and we all quickly went separate ways to find the perfect dress.

I found a dress that was a leaf green color, that was very simple yet elegant. It was about knee length, that tied up like a halter top. There was a cut out of a small circle where the ties of the dress met, and it was sort of gathered together. I went into the changing room and tried it on, I found Sandra nd my mom, waiting outside.
"Wow, I love it," Sandra said.

"I do to," I said.

"I think its a definite yes," my mom smiled. I went back into the dressing room and changed into my clothes, and came out with the dress. I paid for it before looking at the time It was 4:30 I needed to get home and get ready, for my date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment!

here is the link if you want to see Audrey's new dress
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q144/bleep110/Dress/1823_1_57_p.jpg

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile
I've been working on other stories.

anyways I have some
NEWS!
If any of you are interested in Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low
I started a new story, here it is...
Dreams Only Last For The Night