Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Written In Sand

I changed into my dress, put on some black heels and waited for Ryan to get home. When Ryan got home I walked down the stairs, to meet him. he was dressed in a white shirt, with black pinstripe pants, with a black jacket over it.
"Ready?" he said.

"Yep," I said taking his hand.

"Then Lets go."

We walked out to his car and he opened my door for me.
"Thank you Ry," I said when he got in the car.

"No problem, Audy," he said kissing my cheek before backing out.

Ryan drove us to a fancy Italian restaurant. He came around and opened my door for me again, before taking my hand and leading me inside.
"Do you have a reservation," the snobby waiter guy asked.

"Uh Yeah, it should be under Ross," Ryan said. He scanned the book and found Ryan's name.

"Very well, follow me," he said. He lead us to a table near the back. I sat down in a chair and Ryan sat in the one across from me.

"Your waiter will be right with you."

"Thank you," Ryan said.

"This place is really nice," I said looking around.

"I know," Ryan smiled.

"I love you," I said randomly.

"I love you too," he laughed, before the waiter came over.

"Hello, I'm Blake, I'll be your waiter for the night. Can I start you off with something to drink. My I suggest one of our wines."

"I'll have a coke," Ryan said.

"Me too," I said. The waiter walked away, and I looked back at Ryan.

"What are you getting?"

"I don't know," Ryan said. The waiter came back with our pops and I took a sip of mine before ordering, the spaghetti.

"Real original," Ryan laughed when the waiter walked away.

"What it sounds good," I said, he just laughed and shook his head.

"You funny," he said.

"I know. Are you excited to record your album?" I asked. I already new the answer to that, but I loved hearing him talk about it. he was so passionate about his music.

"Of course I am. Its my dream," he smiled, "I can't wait until we start touring."

"That will be cool," I said.

"I know, I have always wanted to play on a stage. It'll be such a big change from Spencer's grandma house," he laughed.

"Yeah think?" I smiled.

"Just a little," he grinned.

"Do you think the guys are looking forward to it?"

"I know Brendon is," Ryan laughed, "He almost murdered me today."

"Seriously?"

"No, but I told him we needed a break, and he got mad," Ryan said.

"How about Spencer and Jon?"

"Of course they are," he laughed, "Jon is eager to record, he is really excited about the album, and Spencer is excited to play somewhere other than his grandma's house. I guess you could say we are all really excited."

"Thats good," I said.

"What are you gonna do while we are recording?"

"Honestly, I don't know. Lately I've been thinking I might go to collage."

"For what?"

"I don't know, photography, its just been appealing lately, and I kind of want to get a job so I have something to do."

"Thats cool," Ryan said. "I have to leave the car so you'll have a way to get there at least."

"Yeah, I might go to the same place Clara is going, I heard they have a good photography program."

"Thats cool, do you want to become a photographer?"

"Sort of, I really haven't decided yet," I said, as the waiter came back with our food. he set it down and left without saying a word.

"What else might you be interested in?"

"Well you already know I love art, but the art school I wanted to go to is in New York, and I don't want to move. I also kinda like the idea of being a designer."

"Like for clothes?"

"Yeah," I said.

"That would be neat."

"I thought so," I grinned.

"Well what do you like the best out of everything you've told me?"

"I'm basically between photographer and designer. Clara and Marie both think I should be a designer."

"I think you should too. Your so artistic that the clothes you design would be amazing."

"Thanks," I smiled.

Ryan and I finished our meals, before he paid. He lead me out of the car, and opened my door for me. He got in ans started driving in the opposite direction of our house.
"Where are we going?"

"I can't tell you," he smirked.

"Ryan," I whined.

"Nope," he said, "lets play a question game," he said.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Favorite color?"

"Green."

"Blue."

"I already new that," I said rolling my eyes.

"I know, I know its your turn."

"Favorite movie?"

"I like The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Alice in Wonderland."

"Me too."

"Really? You like Alice in Wonderland?"

"I like it more then The Nightmare Before Christmas."

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe its because it's like Alice's own little world, or maybe its just because thats how my world would be."

"Who is your favorite character?"

"I like the Cheshire Cat, and I like the Mad Hatter."

"What about the March Hare?"

"He is cool," I smiled, "how about you?"

"I like The Mad Hatter, and I like the Caterpillar, and the Card guys."

"The ones who were painting the roses red?"

"Yeah those ones," he said as he stopped the car. Ryan got out of the car and opened my door before helping me out. I looked around and saw we were at a beach.

"The beach?"

"Yeah, I haven't been here in a while," Ryan said. he started walking toward the water. I took my shoes off and put them in his car before following him.

When I caught up with him he was standing at water edge, waiting for me. I walked beside him and grabbed his hand, and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Its pretty," I said referring the the sparkling water that was growing darker.

"Yeah," Ryan said kissing the top of my head. We walked away from the water and sat on a patch of dry sand. I started drawing pictures in the sand with my fingers, while Ryan watched. When I finished my one picture, I wiped it away to start another but Ryan held my hand back.

"Hold on," he said. he started writing something but I really wasn't paying attention to him, I was staring at the water, "Audrey." he said causing me to look at him. He pointed at the sand, where he had been writing, and I looked over to read it.

Will You Marry me?

I looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Now don't say yes because you have to. I want you to marry me because you love me and not because our parents already planned this out for us," he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box. He opened it to reveal a gorgeous ring. It had a white gold band, and a small diamond place in the center.

"Is this why you went to Brendon's?" I asked looking at the ring.

"Yeah," he said. I looked up at him and he blushed.

"Yes, Ryan I will marry you," I said. He smiled and slid the ring on my finger before kissing me passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment!!!

I love this chapter....