Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Miss You

"What about ivory and deep red?" Marie asked.

"I'm still liking the red and black idea," Carly said.

"I like ivory and pink," Clara offered.

"How about purple, and black," Cree said. Marie, Clara, Carly and I looked over at Cree who was hanging upside down on the couch, where he, Robbie, and Tyler were watching the movie Hot Rod.

"I like it," Carly said.

"Me too, very different," Marie agreed.

"Love it!" Clara said.

"Good work, Cree," I said, writing down our discussion in my notebook. Marie, Clara, Carly and I had been trying to decide my wedding colors for about a half hour. I wanted something different, Marie thought we should do something more traditional. Clara though pink would be perfect, and Carly was trying to through out every unique color scheme she could think off. Originally her idea was to do orange and black, I shot down the idea because I didn't want my wedding to look like a pumpkin exploded.

"So we get purple dresses?" Clara asked.

"Yeah, we can go dress shopping later," I said.

"Sweet, purple is my second favorite color," she giggled. We were still working on my bridesmaids. I was having a hard time choosing my maid of honor, though, we have all been through so much together. Marie and Carly already agreed to one, but Clara was a little resistant.

"I still really want to be the flower girl though," she said.

"Seriously Clara," Tyler laughed.

"Yes seriously, I want throw flower petals all over, that way I can throw them at people in the crowd if they make me mad."

"Sometimes Clara you really remind me of Brendon," I sighed.

"Why thank you," she giggled.

"That wasn't a compliment," I laughed.

"Oh well," she sighed, "But seriously Aud, who is gonna be your flower girl if I'm not?"

"I don't know, but if your my flower girl, I'm short one bridesmaid."

"So make Cree your bridesmaid!"

"Cree, is not a girl," Cree said.

"So, you don't have to be a girl, you could be Audrey's male maid of honor," she smiled.

"Audrey, what are you thinking about this whole thing?" Marie asked.

"Please Cree?" I said pouting.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Sure, it seems like the best idea, you and me have been through so much together, and I would love for you to stand up there with me," I begged.

"Alright fine," he said smiling.

"Yay, I love you," I smiled.

"Love ya too Audrey," he laughed.

"Wait does this mean I get to be the flower girl?" Clara asked.

"Yeah sure, why not?" I said.

"Oh my god! I love you!" She jumped up screaming. We were all laughing at Clara who was now dancing around the living room, when my cell phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I sang as I answered.

"Hi," Ryan laughed. "Who is screaming?"

"Clara," I laughed.

"Why?"

"I just told her she could be my flower girl."

"Seriously?" Ryan laughed.

"Yeah she had been begging me for like an hour and a half."

"Wow," Ryan laughed.

"Yep. Do you know who you want your groomsmen to be?" I asked.

"Yep, Spencer, Jon, and Robbie."

"What about Brendon?" I laughed.

"Eh he can be the ring barer."

"Seriously?" I laughed.

"No, I was joking," he laughed.

"Okay good."

"Brendon is gonna be my best man. Jon and Spencer are gonna be my other two."

"Alright," I said, writing it down in my notebook. "How has your day been?"

"Interesting," Ryan laughed.

"How so?"

"Pete rented us an apartment, for while we are recording and he showed it to us."

"Was it like super crappy?"

"No actually it was really nice," he chuckled.

"Thats awesome, what else have you done?"

"We went to the studio and Pete showed us around. We don't start recording until tomorrow. I'm really excited."

"Thats good, It sounds like you had fun," I said.

"I did. What did you do?"

"We tried to put a tune to a new song Marie wrote, then we started wedding planning."

"Cool," he said.

"Yeah, I think we might go dress shopping tomorrow."

"Alright, did you ever decide on colors?"

"Yeah we are gonna do purple and black."

"Thats different. I like it."

"Me too."

"Have you decided what you want to go to school for?"

"I was actually thinking about that earlier. I think I'm gonna try designing."

"Thats cool. I'm sure you'll do really good."

"Thank Ry."

"No problem. Hey I gotta go I'm gonna get some sleep, we head over the the studio super early."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye Ry."

"Bye Audy," he said before hanging up. I looked over at Tyler and Robbie who where both passed out on the couch.

"They have the right idea," I laughed pointing at them.

"I agree, I'm so tired."

"Then lets go to bed," I said. I stood up and walked up the stairs to Ryan's room. I couldn't help myself. I crawled into his bed and pulled his blankets over me. I'm missing him already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Enjoy!

sorry it took so long to get out.

I just found out my computer has a virus so I had to type it up on my mom's when she wasn't on it.

Anyway I am thinking of ending this story soon, and putting out a sequel.

I haven't officially decided that yet though