Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

What The Heck! ... Oh Robbie? ... Figures

Everyone stayed the night last nigh, so when I woke up this morning I had to be careful not to wake anyone up. It was really hard too, considering everyone was somewhere different and every time I stumbled across someone I wanted to scream. Tyler was in the hallway just outside of Ryan's room, Marie was at the bottom of the stairs, Clara was laying in the middle of the living room, Cree was in the bathroom in the tub, Carly, was laying on the kitchen table, and I have yet to find Robbie. It was like my friend strategically placed themselves all over just to scare the crap out of me.

I started the coffee pot and started up my laptop, which was laying on the kitchen counter. I turned around to grabbed a coffee cup out of the cupboard when I found Robbie. This time I couldn't help but scream. He was curled up into a tiny ball sitting between the counter and the pantry, where we kept the cleaning supplies, such as the broom and the mop, with the toaster in his hands. His eyes fluttered open and he smirked.
"What the heck?" Carly asked sitting up. I looked over at her and Robbie started laughing.

"What?"

"I wasn't on the table when I fell asleep. I was sleeping in your room," she said confused. I looked over at Robbie who was laughing so hard he was gasping for air, and tears where falling down his face.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"It worked!" he yelled, wiggling out of the small space he was crammed into.

"What worked?"

"I scared you!" he laughed.

"I'm so confused," Carly said.

"Ok, ok, ok," he said trying to call down. "While all you losers where sleeping I was still wide awake, and I was really bored. So I decided it would be hilarious if I moved everyone except for Audrey into Random places.

"Is that why I was on the table?" Carly said laughing.

"Yep!" he smiled.

"Why the hell and I in the bathtub!" I heard Cree yell. Robbie stated laughing again, causing Carly and I to laugh. I heard the stairs creak as Cree came down them.

"Oh my god," Carly gasped. Cree came into the kitchen with a freaked out look on his face.

"Dudes, that was so freaking. Last night I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up I was in the bathtub!" he said eyes wide.

"Maybe you were sleep walking," I said without laughing. Robbie and Carly couldn't stop laughing which wasn't really helping.

"No dude seriously, when I woke up I was holding the shampoo bottle and a rubber ducky," he said. I couldn't help it I had to start laughing.

"Did you do that?" I asked Robbie.

"Duh," he said, wiping the tears off his face.

"You put me in the bathtub?" Cree asked.

"Yep, and let me tell you that was really hard, you and Tyler are heavier than Clara, Carly and Marie," he laughed.

"Where did you wake up?" he asked Carly.

"The table," she laughed.

"Oh wow Robbie," I said moving back over to my laptop. I typed in the website for 'The International Academy of Design and Technology. They had a campus in Vegas, and thats where I was going to be attending, for my fashion design classes. I found filled out an application online and sent it. Hopefully I would be accepted.

"What are you doing Audy girl?" Cree asked

"Applying for collage."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I decided I'm going to try fashion design," I said.

"Thats so cool," Carly said.

"I know." I laughed

After everyone woke up and yelled at Robbie, the girls and I decided to go look for dresses. Carly suggested the store that the salon she work at was next to. It was called, Missy's and it was very pink. We all looked around for a little bit before, with no luck at all. All of the dresses where too lacy and frilly, and when we tried to find purple bridesmaids dresses, all they had were pink.
"Okay this store sucks!" Marie groaned.

"Lets get out of here," Clara suggested. We all nodded in agreement and went in search of another dress shop. We found one on the Strip and went inside. It was a very different atmosphere that the other store and all the dresses where gorgeous. We started by looking for Carly, Marie, and Clara's dress.

"How about this one?" Clara asked holding up a purple floor length dress.

"Um how about no," Marie said making a face at it.

"Whats wrong with it?"

"Its so long can't we have like short dresses?" Marie asked.

"Oh I like this!" Carly said holding up a short dress. The top of it was purple and the bottom was black.

"Oh I do to!" Marie said.

"Oh my god its so cute!" Clara squealed.

"Try it on," I said.

"Okay!" they all yelled, disappearing into the dressing rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment!

This is Clara, Carly and Marie's Dress
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q144/bleep110/edressme_2012_62909496.jpg

Okay so I have some good news and some bad news what do you want first?
Bad Ok.
I will be ending this story soon.
Sad I know, but I don't have many ideas left for it.

The Good News is.
They're will for sure be a sequel!
I have some fresh ideas for out favorite peoples to go through and it wouldn't
feel right putting it in this story.

The only problem is I need a name for the sequel
Any suggestions lol

Love ya!!