Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

So Are You Coming Or Not?

Audrey's POV

I was really considering visiting Ryan, It's only been about a week. Brendon told me that if I came out that he didn't want me to Clara because he didn't want to risk the chance of her bringing Josh. Which is understandable, but if Clara wants to go I'm not gonna stop her.
"I want you to come," Ryan sighed.

"I know," I said.

"I'm so bored please come?"

"You want me to come because your bored," I laughed.

"Yeah," he whined, "please come."

"Well suppose I could come out for the weekend," I said.

"Only the weekend?"

"Yeah only the weekend."

"But it's Friday now," he complained.

"Fine I won't come at all."

"No! I want you to come!"

"Fine," I laughed walking over to my laptop, and typed in the website of the airline.

"When are you gonna come out?"

"Hang on I'm looking at tickets, and I have to figure out if anyone is coming with me."

"Alright," he sighed.

"It looks like I could get tickets to fly out tonight, at 9:00, we would get there around 1:00 am."

"You should do that."

"Hang on I'll call you back I gotta go ask if anyone wants to come."

"Alright," he said before I hung up.

"Hey all you losers get into the living room right now!" I yelled. I heard the stairs creak and doors slam and soon everyone was in front of me.

"Whats up Aud?" Cree asked.

"Well, tonight at 9:00 I'm going to be getting on a plane to go see Ryan and the guys, and I wanted to know if any of you wanted to come. So I'm gonna go around the room and point at you and you tell me yes or no," I said, "Carly?"I asked pointing to her.

"I would but I have to work."

"Alright, Robbie?"

"Sure."

"One, ok Cree?"

"I'll go," he said.

"Two, Marie?"

"I'll go I bet it'd be cool to see inside the recording studio."

"Three, Tyler?"

"I have to go to a family reunion, or else I would have."

"OK, Clara?"

"Sure I'll go, Can I bring Josh?"

"Uh Sure," I said hesitantly knowing Brendon would get upset, and I really didn't want to make him sad.

"Alright you who are coming pack, we leave here at 8, and it like 12."

"Alright," they all said before leaving. Carly was the only one who stayed and she looked disappointed.

"Whats wrong?"

"I just never get time with you Tyler and Cree any more."

"I promise you that, when we get back, and after my first week of school that weekend just the four of us will go on a trip."

"Promise?"

"Promise," I said hugging her.

"I miss hanging out with you Aud."

"I know I'm sorry."

"It's fine," she said.

"Can you watch my house while were gone?"

"Yeah sure, Tyler can help."

"Alright, thanks."

"No Problem, now I'm off to tell Tyler about us house-sitting," she laughed before leaving. I walked over to my laptop and ordered our tickets before taking out my cell phone and calling Ryan.

"Hey."

"Hey, so I got our tickets you'll need to pick us up at the airport around 1 and you might ant to bring like a van."

"How many of you are coming?"

"6."

"Oh alright."

"Yeah," I said, "Oh Ry is Brendon around I need to talk to him."

"Yeah hang on," he said before Brendon's voice came on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bren, its Aud."

"Oh hey!"

"So we are coming tonight, but well I couldn't stop Clara from coming."

"She is bring him isn't she," Brendon groaned.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry."

"This sucks."

"You could try to hook up with Marie to make her jealous," I suggested.

"No it okay," he said.

"I'm really sorry I feel so bad."

"It's okay really Audrey."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay sorry."

"Its fine." he said. "Oh Ryan wants to talk to you."

"Alright, bye Bren."

"Bye Aud."

"Hey Audrey," Ryan said.

"Hey."

"What was that about?"

"Nothing," I sighed.

"Alright well, I love you and I'll see you soon."

"I love you to see you later."

"Bye."

"Bye, Ry."

I hung up the phone with Ryan and decided to go up to my room to pack my clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello My loves.

So I have some news for Ya'll.

I will roughly be finished writing this in about 17 updates, and I am aiming for the release date of it's sequel Let Love In, to be around Oct. 28. Could be sooner could be later thats just the date I'm aiming for.

If you want more information about my stories statuses, I have created a Journal to help tell you what is Active, Finished, On Hiatus, and more, for you all. It's not completely perfect, btu you can find it here.
Read all of it. Also I am gonna try to update it as often as possible with new stories I am working on, stories, I'll be releasing

Love you all and I'm still looking for a banner for Let Love In to be the side on the layout.

Comment and Enjoy!!!!!
<3 Amber!!!