Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

The Fat Hippo and The Future Hooker

In the morning when I woke up, I looked over at Ryan, he was still sleeping ad I didn't want to wake him up so I carefully crawled out of bed and got dressed.We were leaving for the airport around 7:00 pm. We were all going to head to the studio for a while and they were gonna show us what goes on while they record, Then we were going to catch a cab to the airport and fly back to Vegas. I was excited to go home and start school, but I was also upset that I wouldn't get to see Ryan for another 2 months.

I walked out into the living room and found something I really didn't expect to see.
"Holy crap,"I laughed as Marie pulled away from her make out session with Spencer.

"Oh uh hi," Marie blushed.

"Yeah hi," I smirked.

"Don't tell anyone?" Marie asked.

"You wish," I laughed.

"Audy please?"she begged.

"How can I not tell anyone? This is epic!"

"How is this epic?" Spencer asked clearly embarrassed of being caught.

"Cause your my little Marie and Spencer!"

"Shut up Audrey," Marie laughed.

"But seriously is this why you were all happy yesterday?"

"Maybe," she blushed.

"I knew I'd figure it out," I smirked.

"Just don't tell anyone."

"Fine," I said.

"Good bye Audrey," Spencer said.

"Where am I going?"

"You are going anywhere but here," he said.

"Fine," I laughed, leaving the room, and walking back to Ryan's room.

"There you are," Ryan said as I walked into the room.

"Here I am," I smiled.

"You ready to get going?"

"Yeah when are we leaving."

"As soon as I wake up the guys," he smiled.

"Spencer is awake," I said smiling slightly.

"Alright," he said, "Then I'm gonna go wake up Jon and Brendon, can you wake up your friends?"

"Yeah," I said.

---

When we got to the studio Ryan and the guys showed us around, then they had to get busy. Ryan was called into the studio to record his guitar part for a the current song they were working on. Everyone else sort of scattered, Robbie, Cree and Jon were playing go fish in the corner. Spencer was showing Marie things around the recording studio and telling her how they worked, I have never seen her that fascinated. Clara and Josh were sitting on a couch flirting, and Brendon went outside, I'm assuming it was to get away from Josh and Clara.

Since Ryan was busy I decided to go outside to see what Brendon was doing. When I walked outside I found him sitting on a picnic table with a notebook in his lap and he was scribbling something in it. I walked up to the table and sat down next to him causing him to look at me.
"Hi," I said.

"Hi Audrey," he smiled a little bit before turning back to his notebook.

"What are you writing?"

"Just some lyrics," he said. "I right lyrics when I get inspired, but I've never let the guys read them," he said.

"Why is that?"

"Ryan's are way better then mine, and I don't know I just do this for fun," he smiled.

"Understandable, thats what I used to do with my drawings."

"I haven't seen you draw since the first day I met you."

"Yeah I really haven't had time too."

"Here," he said tearing a piece of paper out of his notebook, and reaching into his jacket pocket and handing me a pencil, "draw me a picture."

"Alright," I said, moving down to the bench of the picnic table. I looked at the paper and then back at Brendon.

"What?"

"I don't know what to draw," I said.

"Draw me," he said.

"Alright," I said. I looked at him for a minute that began sketching him.

---

After awhile I had finished the picture and I handed it to Brendon who was still sitting the the same place scribbling in his notebook,
"Wow," he said looking at it.

"Huh?"

"This looks nothing like me," he said laughing.

"It does too!" I said leaning over the table and looking at my drawing he was holding.

"No, no I'm joking its good," He laughed.

"Thanks," I glared.

"No problem," he said grinning at his joke.

"I really hate you," I said continuing to glare.

"No you don't you love me, and I know this because otherwise you would be in there with all your friends and your beloved Ryro," he smirked.

"Maybe I felt bad that you were such a loner did you ever think about that?" I asked.

"Well actually," he started, "no."

"Well it's that then."

"Your the stupidest person I have ever met," Brendon said jokingly.

"Oh yeah well I wish you would jump off a cliff," I fought back playfully.

"Well I wish you would fall off the top of the empire state building."

"Well that really sucks that you won't be around for that, because you'll be too busy pursuing your dreams of being a prostitute," I said.

"Oh yeah well at least I'm not a fat hippo, who has no sense of style."

"At least my last name doesn't spell urine if you add and 'N' between the 'I' and the 'E'," I smirked.

"At least I'm not a big fat hoe," he said just as Ryan came outside.

"Woah!" he said with his eyes going wide.

"You fail at insults Bren," I laughed.

"Yours weren't that special either," he chuckled.

"Uh yeah they were! Who calls someone a hippo?"

"The same person that called Clara a bunny," Ryan laughed walking closer to Brendon and I.

"True," I smiled.

"Are you finished recording?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, and I was told to come get you," he answered.

"Alright," Brendon said standing up from his seat on the top of the picnic table. He started to walk away before quickly turning around.

"What?" I asked.

"When do you guys leave?" he asked.

"Uhm," I said whipping out my cell phone and checking the time, "actually we should be leaving now."

"So soon?" Ryan said shocked, reaching for my hand.

"Yeah," I respond, as he pulled me to my feet.

"Fine," he pouted as all three of us walked inside.

"Hi Audy!" Robbie yelled from the floor. He, Jon and Cree were sitting in the middle of what looked to be the remains of a card tornado.

"What happened?" I asked.

"'51 card pick up', minus the pick up," Cree stated smiling.

"Don't you mean '52 card pick up'?" I questioned.

"No we have one card see!" Jon said holding the 'Queen of Diamonds' in my face.

"Okay why do you only have one card picked up?" I asked. I kind of felt like I was talking to 3, 2 year olds.

"It's Jon's girlfriend he wouldn't let us throw her," Robbie answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"O...K...," I said rolling my eyes and walking away from them.

"Don't we have to leave soon?" Clara asked looking up from Josh.

"Yeah, actually we have to go now," I said.

"Alright," she yawned standing up from the couch.

---

After saying our goodbyes and hugging all our friends we called a couple a cabs and all waited outside. When the cabs finally pulled up we loaded our stuff into them and hugged everyone one last time.
"Bye you fat hippo," Brendon said squeezing me super tight.

"Good by my little prostitute," I said squeezing him back.

"Your so going in my phone as fat hippo now," he laughed letting me go.

"Then fine, your going in mine as hooker."

"Sounds good to me," he laughed hugging me again, and then going to say goodbye to Marie.

"Bye Spencer!" I yelled over to him. He was standing next to Marie, who looked a little upset.

"Bye," he waved.

"Bye Audrey!" Jon yelled running up and hugging me.

"Bye Jon!" I laughed, before he ran over to Cree and Robbie.

"I'm gonna miss you," Ryan said as his arms snaked around my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"I love you," he said turning me to face him.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"Good luck at school," he said kissing my head.

"Good luck with your Cd," I laughed, "and you might just want to keep and eye on your bassist," I giggled.

"Why?" he asked confused.

" I think he has been spending to much time with Cree and Robbie," I said pointing over to where he was jumping up and down excitingly talking to Cree, about who knows what.

"Wow I guess so," he laughed, "call me when you get home okay?" he asked.

"Of course," I smiled, before on of the cabbies honked there horn impatiently.

"You better go," he said.

"Yeah I sighed, before kissing him for the last time, well for at least 2 months.

"Bye," he said as I we pulled away from each other.

"Bye," I said turning and walking over to a cab where Cree was standing with the door open. I got inside and waved to Ryan before th cab pulled away, I leaned on Cree as we rode to the airport, with Robbie on my other side poking me the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't update in a while.
I've been so distracted by school, and video games.

Well anyway here it is I love love love you all =D
I estimate 14 more updated until the sequel, so it probably won't be out by the 28th of this month hahah

I'll try to update tomorrow but I promise there will be NO update on Thursday becasue I am going to my SECOND Panic Concert =D

I'll tell you all how it is XD

Comment and ENJOY

Love ya!!!
<3 Amber