Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Introducing Tara and Bree

I woke up, in Ryan's arms, to my phone ringing. I groaned and reached over Ryan to grab my phone. His eyes popped open, as I held my phone up to my ear. He looked at me confused before pulling me back over to him.
"Hello?"

"Hey Audrey!" Bree giggled excitedly.

"Hey Bree whats up?"

"Tara and I finished your dress plans!"

"Thats great," I smiled feeling more awake.

"I know! I really think your going like it, well at least I hope you do, because if you don't I will be really sad."

"I'm sure I'll love it," I smiled looking over at Ryan, who was sitting up.

"Who are you talking too?" he asked.

"Who was that?" Bree asked.

"I'm talking to Bree, and that was Ryan," I said answering both of their questions. Ryan looked confused but nodded his understanding.

"Isn't that your Fiance?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Aw, thats cute."

"Yeah, so are you and Tara going to come over and show me the design today?"

"Yeah, if thats cool with you," she replied.

"Thats fine with me. You can meet Ryan," I laughed.

"Awesome, we'll come over around 2:30."

"What time is it?"

"Like 10:45."

"Alright thats cool."

"Alright see you later."

"Bye Bree," I said before hanging up. I set my phone on the bed in front of me before looking over at Ryan.

"Who is Bree?" He asked still confused.

"She is a friend from school. Her and my other friend Tara were designing my dress, for our wedding,a nd they finished so she is going to come over and show it to me."

"Oh thats cool."

"Yeah. Do you think all the losers are back?"

"More than likely."

"I'm kind of afraid to go check."

"Why?"

"Well one time Robbie," I started trying to explain the time Robbie moved everyone in there sleep.

"Say no more I understand," he laughed.

"We should get out of bed though."

"Yeah we should," he said as the house phone started to ring.

"You can get it," I said giggling.

"Fine," he said getting out of the bed and heading down stairs. I followed in Ryan's suit and got out of bed. I headed over to my room, to change clothes. I put on the first outfit I found before heading downstairs.

When I got down there I found Robbie sleeping on the couch and Cree sleeping on the chair. I could here Ryan in the kitchen talking to whoever called. I walked over to the chair Cree was sleeping on, and sat down in his lap. Cree's eyes fluttered open, and he looked up and me and smiled.

"You seem happy," he accused.

"I am, I truly am. Everything just seems to be going right you know?"

"I'm happy for you, love," he smiled.

"Why did you call me love? Did you suddenly become British?"

"I don't know, and yeah," he giggled, like a little girl.

"Your funny," I smiled.

"I know," he said before Ryan came out into the living room.

"Our moms may have just invited themselves over," Ryan said making a face.

"Why?"

"I told them about your friends coming over and they decided they wanted to help with the wedding stuff. Why our moms were hanging out in the first place I have no idea."

"Uh oh," I giggled. "Oh well I suppose it's fine."

"This is going to be madness," Ryan said before sitting on top of Robbie's legs causing him to wake up.

---

My mom and future mother in law were sitting at the kitchen table going over the wedding plans, my friends had helped me with, when there was a knock at the door. I excused myself from the room and went to go answer the door before Robbie could, but of course I got there to late.
"Who are you," he said pulling the door open.

"Bree, and Tara," Tara's voice answered, "is Audrey here?"

"Maybe," he said.

"Robbie, don't be mean, our I'll shoot the toaster," I threatened. He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would," I smirked.

"Ah! Toasty I'll save you!" he yelled running away.

"Robbie, I'm pretty sure it's unhealthy to name a toaster." I yelled after him before turning to face Tara and Bree, "hi."

"Uh hi," Bree said confused.

"Hi," Tara giggled.

"Don't mind him he is an idiot. Come on in," I said ushering them into the house.

"Robbie has the toaster again," Cree informed me and I led Tara and Bree into the kitchen.

"Oh my god, whatever it makes him happy in some strange twisted way," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, who it this?" Cree asked.

"This is Tara and Bree. Guys this is Craige, but we call him Cree."

"Nice to meet you," he smiled.

"You too," the girls said. I waved to Cree before finally reaching the kitchen.

After introducing Tara and Bree to mine and Ryan's mom, They showed me, the dress they designed for me. It was truly beautiful and absolutely perfect.
"Oh my god guys," I said starring at it in Awe.

"Do you like it?" Tara asked nervously.

"I love it," I said turning and hugging both of them.

"Yay!" Tara giggled.

"I'm so glad you like it," Bree smiled. It was a simple dress, but it was very elegant in its own way.

After showing the moms the dress and they gushed over it for like 10 minutes, Tara put the design back into the envelope she had it hidden in and I introduced them to the rest of the gang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, 1-2 more updates and and Epilogue and I'm done!
I'm leangin more toward one I think I may go straight to there wedding, but I'm not sure. Feel free to give me your opinion

Anyway here is Audrey's Dress
Front - http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q144/bleep110/07121514333.jpg

Back -
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q144/bleep110/071215143311.jpg

=D Enjoy and Comment

I love you guys!