Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

One More Day

One more day, I told myself, as I woke up in the morning. I looked over to where Ryan was when we fell asleep last night to see he was no longer there.

Stupid wedding traditions.

Tara and Bree finished my dress yesterday, and 'the moms' had succsefully ordered everythign for the wedding. Ryan's mom was a bit disappointed when we told her that was wanted to get married in the park, but she quickly got over it, and joined my own mother in the wedding planning party.

Clara, Carly, Tara, Bree, and Marie insisted on throwing me a bachlorette party, and I let them. It's tonight. Robbie, Cree, Tyler, Brendon, Jon and Spencer, all insisted that Ryan have a bacholor party. I made them promise me they wouldn't hire a stripper.

There was a note laying on Ryan's pillow. I picked it up and unfolded it before reading, the note written in his elegant script.

Audrey,
I love you so much. Although I won't be seeing you all day, I'll be thinking about you the whole time. Have fun with whatever Clara, Carly, Marie, Tara and Bree planned for you, becasue tommrow you will be all mine.

I love you
Ryan


I smiled, and got up to put the note in a safe place where I would never lose it. I quickly got dressed before heading down stairs. My future mother in law was sitting on the couch watchign the news, and my mother was in the kitchen humming while she made her mornign cup of coffee. My friends were sitting around the kitchen table, eatting cereal, when I walked in.
"Good morning," I said, causing everyone to look up.

"Oh Audrey," my mom smiled, "good morning."

"Morning Audy!" Clara giggled.

"One more day!" Marie, smiled.

"I know," I grinned.

"I'm so happy for you," my mother said handing me a cup of coffee.

"Me too," I said, sipping the warm sweet coffee. I truely was excited, I loved the thought of being with Ryan for the rest fo my life.

Ryan's Point of view

"Where are you losers taking me?" I asked while being pulled down the street.

"Well Audrey said we couldn't hire a stripper, so we aren't we are merely going to where a stripper would work," Brendon smirked.

"Are you joking right now?" I asked.

"No," Robbie, said pulling me into a smokey bar. The lights were out, but you could still see, because of the the multi-colored lgiths that danced on the walls. Brendon looked at me and grinned before helpign Robbie pull me further into the bar.

Tonight was definatly goign to be a night to remember. But would it be for good or bad reasons?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry itsw so short I wanted to do the wedding in an update by itself.
ONE MORE CHAPTER!
I also need an epiloge.

hehe =D Enjoy and Sorry it took so long I've been uber busy!
<3 love
Amber