Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Forever

I looked in the mirror as Carly curled my hair and pinned it up. The heat from the curling iron almost burned my head about 5 times, and it was getting hot again.
"Carly if you burn my head, on my wedding day, I'm gonna slap you."

"Oops sorry," she said pulling the device out of my hair.

"It's fine," I said, holding in a sigh. I was trying to concentrate on not throwing up, the butterflies in my stomach had been attacking me since I woke up this morning. I was nervous, excited, and super happy all in one.

I was going to be with Ryan forever, and I couldn't be any happier.

We were getting ready at Tyler's house since it was close to the park. Ryan was getting ready over at Brendon's house. We wouldn't be leaving Tyler's until a few minutes before the ceremony.

"All done," Carly said, taking a step back.

"Thanks Car, I love it."

"I'm glad," she said with a small smile, I would have believed it but the look in her eyes told me something was wrong.

"Whats wrong Carly?"

"It's nothing. You don't have to worry about anything I'm fine."

"Why are you lying to me," I whispered.

"I don't want you worrying about me Audrey," she said looking down.

"Carly?" I asked, "please tell me."

"I love you Audrey, and I'm really happy for you, so please can you just trust me?"

"I guess. I love you too Carly. Just know I'll always be here for you."

"I know," she said.

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt but I have to do Audrey's make-up," Marie said walking over with her huge, metal make-up kit.

"It's fine, I was just leaving," Carly said, walking away.

"Alright Audrey, hold still."

Ryan's POV

I fixed my tie and got ready for one of the biggest moments of my life. I looked over at my friends and they smiled over at me.
"Ready?" Brendon asked, running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, just really nervous."

"How nervous?"

"Imagine, waiting to find out if we were signed, plus proposing to your girlfriend, and telling her something that could change her opinion of you forever, times 10."

"Wow, that must, suck, but I don't have a girlfriend, and are you going to tell Audy something that would change her opinion of you?"

"No I'm not and I know you don't just image it," I said.

"I did already," Brendon said sitting down on the corner of the counter where I just finished getting ready. I looked over at him and he smiled.

"I'm nervous."

"You'll be fine I promise."

Audrey's POV

My father walked into the tent, where I was waiting, after all my friend had left me. It was time.
"Are you ready?" he asked smiling at me.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said, taking his arm.

"You look gorgeous, I'm really happy for you, baby," my father spoke.

"Thank you," I said.

The music changed to the traditional wedding march. My dad smiled at me and we started walking out the tent toward, the area where we had all the chairs set up in front of the lake. I could see Ryan standing at the Alter waiting for me, and as we walked through the row of chairs I could see people I loved, crying. My mom and Ryan's mom were the most noticeable. My mom was holding on to Ryan's mom's hand as they whispered and tears spilled from both their eyes. When we got closer to the make-shift alter, Ryan came down to meet my father and I. he smiled at me and took my hand and my father let go of my other one.
"You take care of her, son," My dad said with a rough voice.

"I will," Ryan said smiling. My dad left to go sit next to Ryan and my parents, and Ryan and I walked up to the 'alter' together.

The minister started, but I barely caught a word he said. I glance over at my side were my friends were standing behind me. Cree grinned at me when he caught my eye and I smiled. I honestly don't know if I would be here without that boy. All of my friends looked gorgeous in the dresses that we picked out for them, and they all looked like they were going to cry. In fact a few of them were.

"Audrey?" The minister said. I looked over at him and then over to Ryan who looked like we was going to laugh.

"Huh?" I said causing a few people to chuckle.

"I said, Do you?"

"Oh I do," I said semi-embarrassed that I missed hearing that at my own wedding.

"George do you?" He said looking over at Ryan.

"I do."

"I know pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride," he said. Cheers erupted and Ryan pulled me over to him and kissed me, very very passionately.

"I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. George Ryan Ross," the minister spoke one last time. Ryan and I walked down the aisle where all are friends and family were standing from their seats clapping and cheering, a few still crying.

As we were leaving I noticed Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe all standing up on there chairs clapping and cheering. I laughed at them and pointed them out to Ryan who grinned and started laughing.

This was the just the beginning of my life with my new husband, the love of my life. Once Ryan and I were into the limo, he snaked his arm around my waist, and kissed me.
"I love you Mrs. Ross," he grinned.

"I love you to Ryan," I smiled back.

"Forever and For Always," he said at the limo pulled away from the curb.

And thats what it was going to be....

Forever and For Always
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!!!
Sorry it took so long to get out!
I've been super busy with school and my grandpa was sent to the hospital.
Its just been crazy.

Anyway Enjoy and Comment.

And this is not the end for Audrey and Ryan I have a lot in store for Let Love In...
Also I am putting out an epilogue....

I LOVE YOU!!!
Thanks you so much for reading with out you guys this story would still be on chapter 10.
You inspired me to write more...

Anyway I've gone on long enough...
Thank you..

ENJOY AND COMMENT!
<3 Amber