Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Epilogue

It had been about 2 months since the wedding. Ryan and I were both extremely happen with a few exceptions.

Carly decided that what she wanted couldn't be found in Vegas, and she left about 2 weeks after my wedding. She said she would keep in contact, but so far all we've gotten was a single phone call telling us she arrived in New York City, and she would call again when she found what she was looking for.

Brendon and Clara still weren't together. Clara had been getting closer and closer to Josh every day she spent with him and I know it kills Brendon more and more every time he sees them together. Brendon was trying to be supportive of Clara and Josh but you could tell he was hurt, and I am still the only one who truly knows why.

The guys album was recently released and they got really big really fast. They were already booked for a tour starting in a few weeks.

My schooling has been going really well and I've made about 4 dresses. Bree and Tara are still very very supportive of me and they are turning out to be really good friends. Our band still hasn't been able to get a gig and we are thinking of taking another break, and I am really considering it considering what I was about to tell everyone. Robbie was still his same goofy self, and Cree was still right along side of him. Tyler was trying to teach Marie how to play the guitar while, Spencer, was trying to teach her the drums.

---

I walked into Ryan and My room where Ryan was sitting on the bed playing his acoustic guitar. I sat down next to him and and leaned on him. He stopped playing and set his guitar down.
"Whats up, love?" he asked kissing me on the forehead.

"Ryan," I started, "I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Love you!