Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Can Loan You Some Money

I pulled Cree into a dress store, trying on dresses I would never be able to afford always made me feel better. Cree sat down on the chair in front of the dressing rooms while I skimmed through the dresses. I found a super cute short green dress, and a short red dress, that was extremely adorable. I also found a black dress with pink polka-dotted lace at the bottom, with a pink lace rose on the right side. It was by far my favorite dress I had picked out. I went into the dressing room and tried on the green one. I came out of the new dressing room and twirled in front of the 3 paneled mirror.
"Aw, Aud your look adorable," Cree laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him and went back into the dressing room. I slid on the silky red dress, and immediately took it off. I looked hideous in it. I then pulled on the black and pink one.

"Oh my god, Cree I want this," I said stepping out of the room. Cree's eyes got huge.

"Aud you look gorgeous."

Ryan's POV
After Brendon got off the mall we decided to head to the mall, so we all piled into my car and headed over there. We all got out of the car and raced inside to the CD store. In his hast Brendon knocked down a display of new posters. The worker was quite mad and made Brendon pick them all back up. After that we went back to searching for new CDs. After paying for our new Cds we wandered around looking for something else to do. We were mindlessly following Jon to a store he wanted to check out when he stopped dead in his tracks, causing Spencer to slam into him.
"Dude what was that for?" Spencer asked pulling himself up off the floor.

"Is that Audrey," He asked ignoring his question. We all turned and looked inside the dress shop. He was right Audrey was there, she was wearing a black and pick dress. She was playing with the skirt while talking to some guy who was sitting in a chair. She looked beautiful. She made a face at the guy and pulled her hair up with her hand like they were in pigtails. The guy stood up and hugged her. A wave of jealousy washed over me. Why was I always jealous when she was with guys other than me.

"Dude it is!" Brendon said in shook. The guy let go of her and I saw that she was laughing. Why doesn't she like me like that.

Cree's POV
It was good to see Audrey smile, and hear her laugh after last night. She walked over to the mirror and examined the dress some more.
"Cree I really love this," She whined. "It's so pretty. I want it." She turned around and looked me square in the eye with the most serious look on her face. I had never seen her look so serious. "Buy it for me."

"Psh ya right."

"But, but, but I love it, and I'll love you forever if you do please, please, please."

"I don't think I have that kind of money babe, or you know I would."

"I'll pay half," She begged.

"How much is it."

"Uh...$230."

"Fuck I don't even have half that."

"I don't either," She pouted.

"Audrey!" Someone yelled. We both looked over to the door and saw four boys walking over.

"Hi Bren," She said as they cam closer.

"Audy Girl?" I asked her.

"Huh." She said looking over at me.

"I think Ty is working today maybe you could call him, and get money."

"Oh my god you are a genius! Can I borrow your phone?" I handed her my phone and she dialed his number. "Tyler...wanna let me borrow money...in the mall...for a dress...please...yay i love you I'm sending Cree to get it cause I can...okay bye."

"Just one question Aud, how did I get pulled into this."

"You love me?" She laughed.

"Ugh fine, I'll be right back," I said heading out of the store and walking down to Beat. It was the store Tyler worked at, it was like Hot Topic only cheaper and way cooler. "Ty!" I yelled as I walked into the store, spotting him help a customer get clothes down.

"Hey Cree," He said shoving his hand into his pocket and grabbing a handful of cash. He held it out top me and I took it.

"Thanks buddy I'll call you later."

"Alright see ya." I left the store and headed back to the dress store. When I got there I noticed Audrey was wearing her clothes and was waiting for my return.

"Alright how much do you have Aud?"

"$85."

"I have $90, and Ty gave me...uh $50. your short $5 plus tax."

"Damn it."

"I can loan you some money." The brown haired boy with the emo hair cut spoke up.

"Are you serious!" She said.

"Ya here." He said pulling a 20 dollar bill out of his pocket.

"Thank you so much Ryan."

"No problem," She took all the money from Ryan and I and went to pay for her new dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please