Status: Finished, check other stories.

P.S. I Hate You

Wishes never come true

“But he’s so old!” I complained to Meghan. I was sitting on my bed and she was surfing the Internet while she listened as I complained.

“I don’t think its all that hot either. It seems like we're in the 1700’s and your forced to marry a 40 year old.” She said, not taking her eyes away from the computer.

I shuttered, “Ew thanks for making it sound worse.”

I think Meghan muttered “You're welcome.” But I couldn’t hear her over the knock from the door.

“Hello ladies,” James came in the room, without a shirt on, again. Does that boy ever wear a shirt?

“What do you want?” Meghan and I answered at the same time.

“Don’t be so rude. I just wanted to show Ever her new maid. Come in here Kimberly.”

A small mousy girl come inside the room. She was adorable! Kimberly had thin light brown hair that you just wanted to fix up. She had big chocolate brown deer eyes. She was average height and thin. But the name James gave her was, unfit. I would never boss someone around for money.

“No!” Meghan yelled at him, “Kimberly helped me.”

“Well now you're getting Hilary. And now I have Bianca.” James smiled and left the room. Meghan stood up from the computer desk and followed him out, shutting the door behind her.

“You player! You only changed it because you fancy for Bianca!” Meghan yelled after her brother.

Kimberly kept her head down. I looked at her and said, “Hey I’m Ever.”

“Hello.” She answered lightly.

“Hey you don’t have to be so quiet. Come sit on the bed,” I patted the two spots next to me.

Kimberly followed the order and sat next to me.

“Can I call you Kim?” I asked and she nodded her head yes. “Don’t listen to James. He’s a douche bag. Lets be friends, you don’t have to be my maid or anything.”

Kim smiled at me, “James is a bit of a douche bag.”

I laughed, at lease I got her to talk. “A bit? I think that’s an understatement.” Kim agreed with me and laughed also, “So Kim since were going to be friends and all that jazz you should tell me about yourself. It seems like everyone knows everything about me.”

Kim sighed and slouched, “Well my name is Kimberly Ann and I am 25 years old. I am Irish and I’ve worked for Royal families since I was 15.”

“Well that sucks butt. You’ve never talked to anyone nice in 10 years. And for 10 years you’ve been bossed around. That’s booty. Don’t worry, when I’m queen you all are going to have a life on your own. No more getting told what to do, no more maids. Matter of fact, your not my maid. You’re my friend who oddly lives here.” I smiled at Kim. She smiled back.

“Thank you.” She whispered with tears in her eyes, “No one has ever been that nice to me.” She quickly hugged me.

“No problem.” I hugged her back.

Within seconds Kim and I were talking like old friends. She told me about how her life was like and I told her about my like back at home.

“You’re my first friend in 12 years.” Kim said.

“Aw thanks,” I smiled and hugged her again.

“Aw that’s so cute,” James said coming in side the room. “Kimberly, what are you still doing here? It's past your bed time,” James walked swiftly to us.

“She goes to bed when I say she goes to bed. Kim, if you’d like to you may go to bed.” I said smiling at Kim and mentally giving James the bird again.

“I think I should go to sleep now, Good night Ever.” She put her head down, stood up and curtsied to James. “Sleep well sir James Jones.”

“Have a good sleep Kim!” I called to her once she left. James scoffed. “You’re a real dick,” I stated.

“Yes, well who said I was nice?”

“It wouldn’t hurt to be nice every once in a while.” I crawled to the head of the bed and went under the covers.

“Says whom? The nice fairy. Who’s having the bed?” He asked, obviously not wanting to share a bed with me.

“Obviously I am. You can sleep on the couch for being such a cock sucker.” I said getting comfortable.

“There’s no room on the couch for my large body. Your small body however fits perfectly.” I scoffed and turned around, not moving. “Well I refuse to sleep any where else but on my comfy bed.” James shrugged his shoulders and turned off the small lamp. He took his sweet time climbing onto the bed and under the sheets.

I scrunched up my nose. I took my two pillows and went over to the couch.

“Goodnight.” I heard James say.

“Fuck you.” I replied back.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Letting one tear escape my eye, I wish I had my old life back…