Status: Finished, check other stories.

P.S. I Hate You

The War Is On

“Ever, wake up!” An annoying deep voice yelled in my ear.

I flung my arms and sat straight up. “What the fuck was that for?” I screamed at James.

“Well its time to go to school.” He replied tying his tie.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down, “Never wake me up again.” I replied with clenched teeth. I sighed and rolled out of bed. “What time does school start?” I asked.

“Five minutes.” He replied calmly in his sweet British accent that didn’t match his crappy personality.

“Five minutes!” I yelled, my eyes widening. He nodded his head and walked in the bathroom. I stared daggers at him.

I guess that he woke me up late so I would be late. I hate him. I saw his shoes at the end of the bed. I viciously smiled. I lightly jumped to the other end of the bed. I took both shoes in hand.

I have to think fast. Wait James is vain. He would be late just to admire himself in his breakfast bowl.

I took the right shoe and threw it out the window. It landed in the pool. I took the other shoe and quickly threw it in my nightstand drawer.

James was coming out the bathroom. I yawned, like I just got up.

“Where’s my shoes?” James looked confused at the end of the bed.

“I don’t know. Maybe the bed ate them.” I was being sarcastic of course. I walked in the bathroom and winked back at him.

I brushed my teeth while I waited for the water to get warm. Of course being stupid me, I forgot to lock the door. I got undressed and stepped inside the bathtub. Letting the water fall on my face.

I thought I heard footsteps. I convinced myself I was mistaken. I then heard a flush. The water suddenly became freezing cold.

“Fuck!” I yelled. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel on the rack by the shower.

“That’s what you get bitch!” James yelled back at me. I got out the shower with the towel wrapped around my body.

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have woken me up late.” I suggested.

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have hid my shoes, bitch.” He replied, taking a step closer to me.

“If only you hadn’t of ruined my life, dick.”

“You have a comment for everything, don’t you?” He asked.

“Yes I do. Its your turn.” within our conversation we walked closer and closer. We were now practically touching noses. It disgusted me.

He tugged at my towel. His arm went around my waist. “I bet you look pretty hot under that towel.” He winked at me. Even if I shouldn’t like him. Even if I was basically programmed to hate him, I slightly fell for it.

“I bet you don’t.” I replied. His jaw slightly hung open. I smiled. I guess I won, again.

When I walked passed him I touched his hair. I walked to my closet. I put on my undergarments. I looked to my left and found my school uniform. I quickly put on the blue and green shirt and small skirt. I put the sweater over it.

Satisfied with my hair I left the closet. I didn’t see James. There was a note on the bed.

I started to read it in the horrible scribbled hand writing,

‘Left for school without you. You have to find your own way now, bitch. When you exit the house take a left keep straight and when you see Northwood Academy, your there.
Your love, James.
P.S. I Hate you.’


The war was on.

*~*~*~*~*

Kim helped me on the way to school. She didn’t deserve the life she had, she was kind, gentle, and anything in between. I went to the office to get my information, went to my locker to put away my things, now I’m outside of class 204, waiting to start a life of privet school.

I took another deep breath and opened the door.

“Ah, and who are you miss?” A male teacher with graying hair said. I stayed quiet and gave him the excused slip from the office.

“Well, Miss Manning. Take a seat next to Madiline. Everyone welcome Ever Manning to the class.” The teacher walked to the white board and continued on with his lesson.

A girl with a blonde hair leaned closer to my desk, “Manning, as in the Manning Electronics?” I smiled and nodded my head.

“Wow,” She replied, “Can you, like get me a new DVD player.” What was this dumb blonde thinking?

“Or you can go and buy one yourself.” I said, I was trying to pay attention to calculus and all she wanted to talk about was if I could get her a high end DVD player because her daddy wouldn’t buy her a new one?

She scoffed and turned back to the teacher. My dad owned a huge electronic company. No one cared about it at my old school, they just wanted to know when the parties were at my big fancy house. I guess these were one of those schools where you were only known by how much money you had.

The bell rang a few minutes later. I mentally thanked James for making me late so I didn't have to sit another minute of that girl staring daggers at me. I gathered my stuff and walked out the room. The hallway was filled with blue and green. It was either skirts or slacks. I almost threw up, I absolutely hated these to colors.

“Ever!” I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw Meghan by my locker not to far away from my first period class.

I walked over to her, “Hey Meghan.” I said with no emotion in my voice.

“So we have health next with James, Terrance, Gavin, and Madiline.” Meghan said the last name lowly. She looked behind me with wide eyes.

I turned and saw the three boys and Madiline. It was the same girl from calculus. She was staring daggers at me. I stared at her back. What’s wrong with this girl? Did she always have a smart remark, a mean look on her face, a permanent scoff after every sentence?

I had most of those qualities, but I wasn’t a complete bitch.

“Madi, this is Ever. My fiancé. Ever this is Madi.” James introduced us. He was smiling. Probably thinking I was now put in my place with my smart remarks. I’ll show him.

Madiline scoffed, “And I asked you for a DVD player? I mean look at her split ends. Totally gross.” She looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes. Two can play that game, “Like I can't believe I sit next to you in calculus. I mean look at that cheap ass nose job.” I said, smacking my gum in the process. Terrance, Gavin, and Meghan giggled.

I smiled, “What ever, Ever. Just thought I should let you know, I hate you. You totally ruined my life. Now I can't be queen and have James in my arms forever. I will never let you forget that Ever Manning, I’m going to make your life a living hell.”

To bad my life already is a living hell. “I don’t care.” I told Madiline. Meghan and I walked the way to health.

“Slut!” Meadiline called to me.

I gave her the bird. This bitch wasn’t going to give up, was she?

*~*~*~*~*

I heard a knock on the door, I looked up from my phone when Meghan came in.

“Hey, how do you like school?” She asked sitting on my bed.

I looked at her like she’s just told me the dumbest story on earth.

“Your right, stupid question. Well there’s a party tonight.” She cheered up.

I rolled my eyes, “Isn’t there always a party?” I asked.

Meghan hesitated, “Yes, but that’s not the point. You're going weather you like it or not.” She got off the bed and walked over to my closet.

I sighed and followed her to the closet. “I am not wearing that.” I objected, pointing to the revealing outfit she pulled out.

She shook her head and threw the outfit my way. I put on a disgusting face. Meghan folded her arms, “Go ahead, change.” She urged me, pointing to the bathroom.

I sighed and made my way to the bathroom. I put on the outfit and looked at my self in the mirror. The outfit looked worse on me than it did off. My gray shirt with a large pink heart showed a small part of my stomach. When I lifted my arms it showed the bottom part of my bra. The black skinny jeans were tight and looked leather.

I walked out the bathroom, “See its adorable!” Meghan commented.

I faked gagged, “What time is this party?” I asked.

“Two hours ago. So that means everyone’s going to be drunk by the time we get there.” She smiled, I looked at her with a pout. “Look, Ever. I don’t want to go either, but if you want people to fancy you, you would have to start somewhere.”

I sighed again, “I guess your right. Lets go.”

“I’m always right. Lets go have some fun!” Meghan cheered skipping out my room. I groaned, fun was the wrong word.

*~*~*~*~*

The music was loud, sweating bodies were pressed together, and the smell of alcohol burned my nostrils.

Meghan and I have been here for an hour, and I was ready to go. Who knew privet school kids could have so much fun? I was sitting on the stairs with two other drunk guys on either side of me. They were trying to hit on me, or trying to get laid. Either way they weren’t getting any.

“Your eyes are ever beautiful, Ever.” The guy on my left slurred and giggled.

The other guy giggled also, “Ever, Ever.” He mocked my name. I sighed and drank some water.

I saw Meghan from across the room, she was flirting with the DJ. She lifted her beer to me and I replied with a smile.

A few minutes later I heard the guy on my right say my name. I looked over to him, he didn’t look to good. His cheeks puffed up and I quickly stood up from the stairs.

“Mike, dude that’s gross.” The other guy said, laughing. I put on a disgusting face. If I stayed here I would throw up my self. The smell was horrible. I couldn’t take it, I rushed outside to the pool.

I looked around, not much people were out here. I saw Gavin having a drink with James. Terrance was at the edge of the pool with his feet in the water, and Madiline was flirting with some guy.

James looked angry, Gavin looked worried, Terrance looked sad, Madiline looked drunk, and I knew that I looked confused.

I sighed and walked over to Terrance. The only person, besides Kim and Meghan, to be nice to me.

“Hey stranger,” I said to Terrance and sat down next to him.

“Hey,” He replied back.

“What’s wrong with everyone?” I asked, talking about Gavin, James, and Madiline.

“Well,” Terrance started, “Madi is upset that your marrying James. James keeps telling her that he wishes he would marry her instead. Madi doesn’t believe him, and well Gavin is just, Gavin.” Terrance sighed and took a sip of his beer.

“Madiline seemed fine this morning. She seemed well enough to humiliate me in Health. What made her so ticked off?” I asked.

“James was talking to Gavin and me about you. He keeps saying how your so evil and rude. I don’t buy it, I think your kind and beautiful.” He smiled to me.

I smiled back and put my head on Terrance’s shoulder, “If only James was as nice as you.” A girl can only wish right…