Red Threads: Scarlet Memories

They say that when a child is born a red thread goes out and connects them to everyone they are destined to meet. That thread can be bent, stretched and pulled but it will never break...
I wonder... is that true?

The world disappeared and I was floating in cold blackness. The inky black was inviting. The cold rushing around me, like a winter’s morning, felt so good. My pain left me and I was just hanging there, in my cold tranquility.
Am I finally dead? No I can’t be I wasn’t hurt bad enough… was I?
Questions coursed through my brain but I could only make out some. Where are they? What do we do? Is she alright? What happened? Why am I here? How did I get here?
Is this my life?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello, I’m Star Fisher… I’m sixteen and I’m a vampire.
You’re probably looking at this book like it’s going to be just another vampire story.
But trust me, it’s not. This is my life. My story. And I wanted to share it all with you so that if you ever become a vampire too, you won’t make the same mistakes I did.
So if you think you’re interested in my tale, join me and my friends here in this crazy adventure.


Warning: This book has mild gore, some spots are worse than others, and strong usage language so this may not be suitable for all audiences. Thank you and enjoy.
Also this is a book I hope to publish someday so please be kind and don’t take any ideas, not that I really think any of you would. But please do comment and criticize harshly.
  1. Chapter 1
    Let's get this story started!