Status: Horray! :D.. Were closed >:(.. :P

Wishes Do Come True

Encounters of Luck and Chance

I saw a boy run into my hide away. My safety room where I could hide for hours if I pleased.
"God, teenagers." He said out of breath. He had a nice voice, I felt like I should know him, but the feeling passed when I sighed.
He quickly turned in the darkness and looked blindly around. "Who's there?"
Again that sense of familarity, but I pussed it away. "Nobody." I said.
His voice sounded nervous. "I'm not giving out autographs or pictures right now so leave."
A little bit angry I replied. "I don't want one, and this is my hiddy hole bat cave so you leave."
He laughed. "How about we both stay. Where are you?"
"Marco!" I could hear footsteps. "Watch out for the-" A loud Thudding noise echoed through the room. "Table." I finished. I got up and walked around the table. It was to dark to see him clearly except for his white skinny jeans. I crouched down. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah I just didn't see it there. Lets sit here I dont want to run into it again."
"Fine with me." I sat down and he pulled himself up into a sitting position. "So why are you here?" I asked.
He chuckled softly. "I was being chased by a wild pack of teen girls."
It was my turn to laugh. "Ah, a very unillusive animal breed. Sucks to be you."
"Yes it does sometimes. How about you, why are you here?" He asked.
"I hide here when things get too tough."
"Hey can I ask you something?"
"Sure." I said.
"Do you know of a band called A Rocket to the Moon?"
"Yeah i love their music. I listin to it all the time."
"What would you do if you met the lead singer?" He asked.
I blushed glad of the blackness that he couldn't see my face. "Well honestly i have a crush on him, but I'd want to hang out with him. I know thats stupid, but hey."
He started laughing, hard.
Defencivly i said. "What is that wrong or something?"
"No. No, it's not I'm sorry it was just a little surprising thats all."
"Oh...Hold on I have to check the time my mom freaks if Im gone more than an hour." I pulled out my phoneand then it lit up, I looked at the time and. "OMG! I have to go sorry." I ran to my corner and grabbed my purse. I put my phone away.
"I better get going too. It was nice meeting you ..."
"Cassie Caveen." I said as we walked out side.
"Names Nick, nice meeting you Cassie." I truned and started towardsmy house. "Will I see you again?" he called after me.
"Maybe." I said as I turned. My whole face went into shcok just then because I had just spent some time chilling with Nick Santino!!!
"Bye Cassie!" He waved with a smile, then walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
part 1 of an epic 2 parter. I loves me Santino XD