Status: active. :)

Runaway Love

Ten.

We left puddles in our tracks as we left the resteraunt. Perplexed looks stuck to us like the clumps of cookies. The ride back to my apartment was filled with laughs, although our seats were sticky. Pretty Ricky vocals wafted through the vehicle. Pulling up to the curb, Justin got out to walk me to the door. My feet didn't seem to touch the ground; I was hovering with delight.

Justin brought me back down to my earthly desires quick, though. His lips met mine again with more pasison then before. I couldn't imagine anything in life being this perfect. Bringing his soft lips down my neck, he drew me in closer to him. Shivers rattled my spine, and he observed my state and grinned. Our brown eyes locked and he whispered, "I want to spend my last night here with you."

Head to toe, I agreed with him. My build-up of desires had me boderline explosive. And, when we did touched, it mirrored dynamite. My eyes bulged with excitement before sliding into a cool smile. He chuckled as my shaky hands fumbled with my keys. I turned the knob quickly, and we threw ourselves into the room in a rush. Kicking the door behind him, Justin pulled me close to his chest. He paused for effect with grace that made my knees shake, before allowing our lips to collide together once more.

The way our tongues intertwined perfectly made every move easy. His hand slipped underneath my dress carelessly. I could feel his fingers graze over the lace on my thong, and I could also feel what that did to him. His shirt was the process of coming off when he bit my collarbone lightly. The most delightful kind of gasp escaped from my mouth. Looking at his playful smile pushed me to take off his belt even faster.

"Is it your first time?" Justin asked as I awkwardly fumbled with his zipper.
"Well, is it yours?" I fired back at him, finally unlatching the tricky buttons and getting a view of his snug, pink boxer briefs.

"No, but baby girl, we can pretend," he whispered in my ear, laying me back on the bed. I wrapped my legs around him and felt the satisfying pressure of his situation between my thighs. Throwing my dress aside, he took in the view. I nearly giggled at his childish awe. My leopard push-up and a black lace thong might have been impressive in the moment, but I wanted them off now.

He seemed to agree, and unfastened my Victoria Secret bra with ease. His hands cupped my breasts soon after, and I shamelessly smiled. One hand slid down my stomach, and I felt his fingers slide under my panties. Our lips parted as I stifled out a breathless moan. My legs fell open on the bed, and I let him press in deeper, setting a perfec tempo to warm me up. It could only carry on so long, though, in my mind; after thirty seconds, I knew what I wanted more clearly.

Sitting up, I dropped his boxers to the floor. He raised his eyebrows and slid off my underwear in return. In the moment, responsibility fled, and I leaned back again. Settling himself on top of me, kissing my neck, he brought himself forward and inside of me. I buried my fingers in his hair and gripped roughly as he dug deep.

For reasons unbearably sentimental, tears welled in my eyes. I had held onto this for too long. He kissed the lone tear that made its way down my cheek. "Am I hurting you?" he inquired.

"No, baby. Don't stop," I replied, shaking off the past and allowing myself to be involved in the present. What mattered now was Justin and this amazing feeling. Grabbing my hips, he flipped my body over before resuming his pace. My fingers ached on the sheets, gripping tight, and I couldn't help but to yell Justin's name once or twice when a perfectly powerful thrust sent me over the edge.

Before I was sent over the top, he grabbed my hips, rolled me over and penetrated from a whole new angle. Laying a firm spank on my ass, I yelped in surprise and pleasure. Reaching his on edge, Justin pulled out to keep away from complete irresponsiblity. Falling on the sheets next to me, I smiled at his sweaty face before placing a sweet, slow kiss on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? :)