Status: Active

If This Is Heaven Then Baby I Don't Wanna Know Hell

Chapter 2

**Charly's P.O.V.

The music was so loud I could almost feel myself going deaf. I knew standing right next to the speakers was a mistake, I just didn't care. I've always found the atmosphere of hardcore rock concerts peaceful; hordes of sweaty kids covered in smudged makeup and messy hair. Everyone pushing and shoving to get up to the front, some just trying desperately to get out of the middle of the pit, some trying to get as close as possible to the gorgeous creation up on stage.

The infectious beat from the drums and the singer's hypnotizing voice caught me in a kind of trance, and at that moment, M. Shadows bent down and grabbed my hand, he smiled at me from behind the mic. Before I could even blink, the girls around me were pulling him into the crowd, ripping and tearing at his shirt and grabbing him so much it was like he about to get group raped by a bunch of fifteen year olds (which did not surprise me). Without thinking, I joined and managed to get his belt off him on through my belt loops before I was ambushed.

As he was passed to the back of the crowd I noticed something, he smelled of something other than sweat. I couldn't place the scent exactly. I guess it was more of an impulse, an impulse to rip open his throat.

I was beginning to tremble with the intense desire. What the hell was wrong with me? Why the hell was I thinking like this? And suddenly I realized that everyone around me was giving off a variation of the same scent, and I wanted to give in so badly my mouth started to water.

Completely freaked out, I started pushing toward the door. The crowd made a little path so I could safely run to the door and out into the street. I bent over a sewer grate feeling like I was going to throw up, but at the same time I felt fine, strong and energetic.

What the fuck was happening to me? I just need to clear my head is all, I'll just sit down and let the cool, city air clear my head. But if didn't work for long, because a lot of people were gathering at the street corner waiting to cross when the wind picked up, and that same scent of insane desire hit me full on and I almost passed out.

So then, there was no escaping it? Was this crazy impulse to rip apart all of the innocent people going to follow me everywhere I went? I had to leave and just go somewhere isolated for a wile. However, I did not have a car, and I had no money to get a cab or take the bus. I sure as hell was not going to walk downtown all be myself.

I began to panic when the sidewalk began filling up with the crowd who had just left the concert and who were all sweaty and exhausted as they made their way to the parking lot around the corner.

As the crowd thinned the opening band began putting their stuff in their bus when a deep voice behind me made me jump.

"You look lost. Do you need help?" I turned around, ready to knockout whatever old creepy dude had tapped me on the shoulder, then quickly dropped my fist when I realized who it was. The gorgeous singer, M. Shadows, was standing there with his hands up in surrender, he had gotten a new shirt and had a sweater on over top

"Sorry", I said, "I thought you were like a creepy old rapist or something." The man smiled.

"That's okay, there's nothing wrong with defending yourself. So are you okay? I noticed you looked a little weird inside and you left early."

"No actually, I'm kind of lost and I don't have a ride home." I admitted.

"Alright, well, how far away do you live? If you want I can give you a ride home." He said.

"T-thank you. That'd be great"

He unlocked a black car parked in the alleyway and I got in the passenger seat. I told him my address as I buckled my seatbelt and he typed it into the GPS on the dash. He turned on the radio and we didn't say much as we drove onto the highway and he rolled up his window. I noticed there was no air conditioning and the inside of the car began heating up fast. I started breathing through my mouth, but it wasn't helping. This poor guy had no idea what affect this amazing scent had on me. The small, enclosed space quickly filled with sweet smelling waves of desire. I pressed my forehead to the window and held my breath.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" he asked, probably thinking I was drunk and going to puke or something. He drove off the highway and pulled into a 7Eleven.

"Do you need Advil or something?" I nodded, and he ran inside.

Matt was back within minutes. He took one look at me and starting giving off a nervous scent. It felt like there was something inside of me yearning to break free. My mouth was watering and I just couldn't take it anymore. I stretched over and locked his door, snapping off my seatbelt in the act. Frightened, he climbed to the back seat, but I was already there, I locked the doors while I straddled his waist.

Matt opened his mouth, ready to scream, but I lunged for his throat before he could make a sound. Fangs shot out of my gums and the pain was so awful I nearly screamed myself, instead I hissed and a small amount of venom ejected from my fangs and into his neck. Giving in to the beast inside me I sank my teeth in and took a small gulp of blood. My cleared immediately and I realized what I was doing. I let go of him and sat perfectly still, holding my breath.

Matt screamed out in pain and fear, it hurt my ears. In a movement so fast neither one of us saw it coming, I snapped his neck. Now it was time to panic. What have I done? I just turned into some sort of demon or vampire and I just killed M. Shadows! I had to get out of here. I climbed into the driver's seat and turned the key. I had just begun to back out of the parking space when a movement in the rearview mirror caught my attention.

"Ouch, damn my head hurts." When I heard the voice I nearly jumped out of my own skin. I let out a scary snarl; Matt was sitting up against the door, rubbing the bite on his neck and staring at me with hungry eyes.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"I should say the same thing. Why did you try to kill me?" he said softly.

"Uhh…I don't know…I, er, panicked…and then you screamed…why are you staring at me like that?" I yelled.

"I feel really weird. What's happening?"

"How the fuck should I know? This is totally new to me too! I am sorry; I didn't mean to scare you. Let's just figure this out one step at a time, okay?" he nodded, still scared. I was shaking a little too.

"Here's what I'll do, I'm going to talk to my friend…she's, er, kind of the same thing as me…" I trailed off, he just stared. "Never mind, all you have to do is not tell anyone what happened and…rest? Yes you'll need rest and I need to figure out what happened to you because, you're clearly not…yet…" I kept talking, but each word adding to the strange atmosphere of the car.

"Just drive, I'll go back to the bus because I have a tour to finish, and you should go home. Here", he handed me a folded piece of paper "my cell number and e-mail address. Call me tomorrow and tell me what you've found out okay?" Matt said.

"O-okay." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realised some of this is wrong because this scene was originally Andy Six and not Matt :s oh well...

Hope you enjoyed it,

[sorry for mistakes]

please leave your comments
comments are welcomed
because comments are the sex
^.^