Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Confusion

I’m not a girl who’s ever been interested in fantasies or aliens or anything ‘unrealistic’. Sure, I enjoy the occasional anime/manga or videogame, but I leave the fake stuff to their realm. I roll my eyes at the people who go around looking for aliens and sigh when people rant on about magical potions, but of all the people on the planet, why did I have to be chosen? Alright…I better explain from the beginning. Here’s my story:
I sighed contently, taking in the warm air and drinking in all the smells. It was a warm spring day as I walked towards home in my blue skirt that brushed against my thighs, white dress shirt and a black tie which pretty much what made up my uniform. My backpack was lighter than normal which lessened the strain on my shoulders. I smiled, just happy to be finished with winter and now be in spring. But this spring would be like no other. It would leave a scar on me for probably forever. I decided to stop and sit down for a little and maybe read my book. But as I was reading something was lurking in the shadows.
And before I knew it a guy was on top of me, smiling down at me. I stifled a scream, but he silenced it with his icy eyes and pale skin. “Hello,” he greeted, his hands on either side of my head, “Don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you.”
What’s wrong with me?! I thought, Why am I not trying to run or call for help?! He gently caressed the side of my face and asked with a liquid voice, “Forgive me, but I’m just…very interested with you.” I nodded slowly, still very scared, but…relaxed. He leaned down and rests his lips against my neck. Wh-what?!
Then his mouth opened and I felt two sharp…teeth touch my neck? I gasped in horror as I tried to knee him in the groin. Suddenly, things somehow got weirder as two enormous dark silver wings knocked the guy off of me. He growled as he jumped to his feet and attacked the winged boy who threw a good punch at the guy’s jaw. He fell backwards and rolled to the side. He stood and growled, “Watch it, Chain. She’s mine.”
I scrambled to my feet and took off into a speedy run. Who were those freaks?! Again, the winged boy appeared in front of me, his face dark even though his silver-blonde hair shone brightly. “Relax,” he stated, grabbing my wrist, “I’m here to protect you.”
“F-from what?” I asked, as he brought me into his grasp.
“That blood sucker.” He replied as he shot into the air and flapped his long beautiful wings. I don’t believe in fairy tales, but…I guess they believe in me.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its short :/