Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Plotting Secrets

The next day I got up early and went to school. I’ll be honest. I don’t have many friends. I mean, I have friends, but they’ve never invited me to things or have come over to my house. B-but, I’m okay with that. Books have always been my friends so I’m pleased with having no friends! I sat down in my first period class, trying hard to pay attention, but finding it almost impossible.
I heard a faint knock on the window and I looked over. My heart almost stopped. There stood one of the werewolves, smiling and winking at me. He motioned for me to come outside. I glanced around the room and saw that no one had noticed him. When I looked back he was gone. I gulped, debating on either or not I should leave the room and go see him. I shakily raised my hand. “Yes Miss Silver?” my teacher asked.
“I-I need to use the bathroom,” I stammered.
“I see…alright.” She said, turning back to her smart board and continuing her notes and lecture. I stood to my feet and walked out of the room. My feet echoed in the halls as I walked down a flight of stairs out of the side door of the school, my skirt swishing against my thighs. When I came around the corner I found Shawn leaning against the wall.
“Hey,” he said coolly, pulling himself from the wall and smiling at me.
“C-can I help you?” I asked, looking up at him. He nodded. He gently took my chin with his thumb and index figure and brought it closer to his face. “Wha…”
He titled my head to either side stretching my neck muscles. “Hm. Good that vampire bastard hasn’t bit you yet.”
“E-eh?”
He chuckled, “They weren’t kidding. You really are cute. C’mon,” he took my wrist and began to pull me away from the school.
I struggled with him. “Wh-where are you taking me?!”
“Don’t worry. I’ll bring you back.” He promised, continuing to pull me down the street. Eventually he pulled me down an alley way where he shoved me into a small room filled to the brim with other sweaty looking werewolves. They all looked me up and down in my ‘cute’ uniform. A few reached out to paw me, laughing as they did so. I held my hands tightly against my chest, something I did when I was scared.
“Wh-why did you bring me here?” I asked, trying to steady my voice.
“Chill, none of us are going to hurt you,” Shawn said, shoving me down in a chair.
“Doesn’t mean we don’t want to,” one stated making the rest of them laugh.
“Th-then why am I here?”
“We need you to answer some questions.” Shawn said his face close to mine.
“Like wh-what?” I stammered.
“Has…Link or Chain plotted anything lately?” Shawn asked.
“Wha…what?” I was very confused. I stood to my feet and glared at Shawn, “Y-you should be apologizing to me before you ask any qu-questions! You knocked down our mailbox!” I tried to sound angry, but failed miserably.
They all sneered at me and smiled. “How cute,” one said.
“Shawn, let us have her for a bit!” one yelled.
Many of them laughed. I tried to hold my ground, but Shawn barked, “Shut the hell up!” He turned back to me and grabbed my wrist. “Follow me,” He led me to a room and shut the door. It was a bedroom with a dresser and mirror and double bed. He shoved me down on it and sat beside me. “Alright…I’m sorry about the whole mailbox thing. It wasn’t my idea,” he ran his fingers through his hair.
“I-it’s okay…it wasn’t that hard to put back up anyways,” I murmured.
“So…can you tell me if they’ve been plotting anything?”
“Eh? Ahno…hmm,” I pretended to think. Of course Chain and Link hadn’t told me about any plotting! I had just met them three days ago! I doubt they truly trusted me with any secrets yet! I shook my head, “S-sorry no…b-but if I hear anything, I-I’ll let you know.” I stated, half telling the truth and half lying.
He smiled and nodded. “Alright, thanks.” He stared at me a few moments. “You know…” he said, grabbing my far shoulder from him and shoving me down, “You are pretty cute,” I only stared up at him. Something told me he wasn’t going to do anything. He stared at me for a few minutes before pulling away and helping me up. “Let’s get you back to school.”
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sub?<3<3
Comment?<3
Doesn't mean I don't love my silent readers too!<3
^-^