Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Uneasy

The rest of the day my mind reeled with thoughts of what was going on. Could Chain and Link really be plotting something? Should I tell them I met with Shawn today? If I didn’t tell them, would they find out? Finally, the bell rang and I was let out of school. I walked home with my head down, deep in thought. Finally my head slammed into my door. “O-ow…” I moaned, pulling the knob and opening it. “I’m-I’m home!” I groaned, rubbing my head, wondering if I was getting a large red bump on it like in the cartoons.
Chain and Link were both in their uniforms looking actually…really…a-attractive in their black ties, nice white dress shirts and blue pants. “O-oh…good you’re ready!” I said, smiling at them. They slung their backpacks over their shoulders and patted my head as they walked past me and out of the house. I flung my backpack to the floor and followed them.
“D-did you guys have a nice day?” I asked, looking at each of them.
“Meh,”
“I guess so,”
“How about you; anything interesting happen?” They both asked.
I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise. “U-um…sure…I guess you could say that.” I didn’t want to worry them. As we walked and did the whole small talk thing, the sun began to sink down behind the sky. Soon we were walking in darkness as we reached the school. I had never seen it this late in the day and it seemed completely different. The large building had only a few lights lit in the top floors. “Sh-should I come with you or…should I wait downstairs.”
“Downstairs,” they both said, looking a bit uneasy themselves.
“Well,” Link began, his fangs suddenly popping out of his mouth, “Guess its safe to ‘be myself’,” he stated.
“Hm,” Chain pulled his backpack off and his beautiful silver wings sprang from his back. I smiled at each of them. They really were some interesting guys. As we entered the main lobby, I saw many other mythical beings like werewolves, vampires and other winged people. They all looked normal as if they didn’t care a human being was seeing them. A few vampires licked their lips, fangs poised to strike me. Chain put a comforting arm around me and growled, “They won’t touch you. I promise.”
I looked up at a few taller students who looked like elves. They were nothing like the ones I had seen in story books. I always thought they were small and stout but these were…very tall. I smiled shyly at them and took a seat in the lobby. Chain and Link hovered over me. “We’re going to class now. We’ll see you at 8 o’clock.” Chain stated.
I nodded, “O-okay. Have fun!” I smiled at them as they both nodded and disappeared into the crowds of other creatures who were flooding the doors towards their classes. I glanced at my watch. 5 o’clock. I sighed, a bit annoyed. Their school was only three hours long and mine was seven! I pulled my phone out and called my mom to let her know we had made it safely. I sunk down into my seat. It was going to be a long night.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its kinda short >///<
Comments are always nice though! ^-^
<3