Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Hesitation

I woke up next to Chain. I’ll admit I’ve never slept with a guy before. I’ve never had sex and I didn’t plan on doing so until I got married, but that’s just me. But seeing his sleeping face…was very comforting. Link had gone nuts last night in biting me. I felt so defiled. The whole memory pounded in my hand. I could still feel the burning sensation I got after him biting me. I began to wonder if Link was even okay. So many questions I needed to ask, but no one could answer them. I studied Chain’s face for a few more minutes before slowly getting out of bed. We were in a dark room with pulled blinds. The walls were a deep red. I knew this room…was it—
“Oh, you’re awake,” Chain said, sitting up in bed, his hair messy.
I smiled at him. “Y-yeah…morning.”
“Morning; come over here, I want to check your neck.” He stated.
I nodded as I sat down beside him. He brushed his gentle fingers on the bite mark, making me wince only once. “Hm…it’s a bit inflamed, but you should be fine.”
“R-right…th-thanks,” I stared at my lap, playing with my fingers together.
“What?”
“Am I…going to turn into a vampire?” I asked sheepishly.
Chain smiled at me and kisses my head, “No. Link isn’t a purebred vampire. Therefore, you won’t be changing into one.”
I let out a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness,” I stated, “That’s great news.”
He chuckled, “What? You don’t want to be extremely pale and have blood lust?”
I giggled and shook my head. “No thank you. I’d much rather have wings like yours,” I regretted saying that because my cheeks flushed red.
Chain stared at me with his comforting eyes. I felt my hand gently rests on top of his as we stared at each other. Something stirred inside of me. I didn’t know what it was, but…it felt good. I felt Chain’s other hand brush against my cheek, caressing it. He closed his eyes and leaned in. I could feel my eyelids grow heavy as I did the same. We both hesitated though, both wondering if this was a good idea. Just as our lips brushed up against each other’s, a knock came on the door, startling us out of it. “Sorry,” he whispered, standing to his feet and going over to the door.
He opened it and Shawn came in, “Hey cutie, good to see you’re awake. That vampire bit you hard, didn’t he?”
I slowly nodded, “Y-yeah,” now I knew where we were. We were in the werewolf’s hideout. I guess Chain figured Link wouldn’t come looking for us here.
Chain turned to me. “Shawn and I have some things we need to discuss. Alone.”
I nodded, “S-sure,” I looked at Shawn, “Um…can I just…wait outside?”
He smiled. “Yeah,” I gently slipped past them and into the main area. It was brightly lit with tons of werewolves packed together, some eating food, others playing poker and the rest working out with the weights. The majority of them were shirtless, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. I was...a little sheep among all these wolves. I smiled a little at them and took a seat in the far corner, away from the rest.
Suddenly some rap song blared from a large stereo system as all of the werewolves did some weight lifting, getting pumped. I felt so out of place. Suddenly, I felt an arm touch my shoulder. I quickly looked up to see a younger looking werewolf, smiling awkwardly at me. “H-hey,” he began.
“Oh…hello,” I said smiling.
“I thought…you might be hungry so I brought you someone to eat,” he said, handing me an apple. I gratefully took it.
“Thank you,” I said, grinning as I bit into the apple. The juice gently flowed down the side of my neck, hitting the bite mark. I winced, but continued to eat anyways.
The werewolf youth took a seat beside me and asked, “So…did you really get…bit?”
I nodded.
“What’s…what’s your name?” he asked, blushing a little.
“Silver and yours?”
“Shackle,” he said.
I extended my hand, “It’s very nice to meet you,”
“Y-yeah…you too,”
A few older looking werewolves stalked over to us. “Shackle, are you hitting on the bitten girl?”
His face flushed and he growled, “Get the hell outta here.”
They all laughed. I just continued to eat, deciding not to join in on their conversation. One looked me up and down with no shame at all. “Yeah…she is pretty cute. She could have bigger boobs though,”
My face flushed. “Sh-shut up!” Shackle shouted, baring his teeth at them. He stood to his feet and stepped in front of me. “Leave her alone, assholes.”
They all laughed. “C’mon, Shackle. Give us your best shot.”
Shackle shot forward, colliding with two of the guys and knocking them clean of their feet. Slowly their bodies began to morph into wolves and they all howled and screamed at one another. I stood to my feet, watching in shock that they would fight with each other like this. “ALRIGHT! ENOUGH!” Shawn shouted, coming back out of the room. Chain slid through the shadows over to me.
“You alright?”
I nodded. “Y-yes, thank you,”
“Good. We’ve come up with a plan,” he said, as Shawn broke up the fight between the four boys and lecturing all the werewolves.
I nodded, “Okay. So what is it?”
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger! :D
Comments and Subs are always very nice!
But I still love my silent readers! ^-^
<3