Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Security

Chain led me back into Shawn’s room where the sound of the rowdy werewolves was silenced. I sat down on the edge of the bed with a feeling of dread settling into my stomach. Chain stood in front of me, his arms crossed and his wings stretched out. “Alright this is what we’ve decided to do.”
I was intent on every word, just wanting to know what we had come up with. “We’ll have you go stay at the werewolves’ hang out in the mall. Shawn and I will go scope out the house to make sure Link didn’t go nuts after I shoved him out the window.” A small smile flickered across his face and he continued, “Then we’ll come to you and see where we are.”
Chain must’ve seen the look of concern on my face because his eyes sawn with confusion. “Chain,” I began, feeling something well up inside of me, “I-I don’t want anyone to get hurt—including Link.”
His face softened as he gently sat beside me, his wings brushing against my arm. “Link knew the consequences of biting you.”
“Eh? What are those?” I asked, cocking my head at him.
He chuckled, “He’d have to deal with me. He had no right at all for biting you. Don’t blame yourself for his temptation.”
His voice was strong and comforting to me. I rested my head on his shoulder as he right wing wrapped around me. “Chain,” I began, taking a deep breath, “Thank you so much. You’re…you’re doing so much for me.”
I felt his hand brush my hair as he whispered, “You’re welcome…” But I didn’t hear the rest because I somehow drifted off into a heavy sleep. I guess you could say that Chain was like guardian angel.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short >.>
Question! Who do you like?: SilverxChain or SilverxLink?
Comment please! <3 ^-^