Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Anxiety

I woke up with a start. “I’m…I’m sorry, Chain. I didn’t mean to fall asleep…” I managed, slowly pulling my eyes open. But…I wasn’t in Shawn’s room or…anywhere near there for that matter. I was in the back of a car, driving smoothly. I was leaning against soft pleather seats with my head against the window. “Eh?” I was a bit startled.
How did I get into this car? Where was Chain? “Oh, you’re awake,” came a familiar voice. My head shot to the front of the car. It was Shackle sitting in the passenger’s seat with a large, meaner looking werewolf in the driver’s seat. He smiled at me, “It’s okay, Silver, y-you’re not in any danger.”
I relaxed a little. “Wh-where are we going?”
“To the mall,”
“Oh, yes…that’s right.” I must’ve gotten a look of concern on my face. I didn’t even get the chance to tell Chain good-bye or be careful.
Shackle probably saw it because he stammered, “D-don’t worry, Silver. I’m sure Alpha and Chain are fine.”
I smiled at him. “Thanks, I agree.”
I looked at the driver. He was staring at the road, completely silent. I wondered if he was going to speak at all or maybe he couldn’t. I slowly leaned back and got comfy in the car. Eventually, we pulled into the parking lot already filled with early customers. Shackle got out of the car along with the silent werewolf. They led me to their store—the place I had been kidnapped only a month ago. They opened it up and took me inside. I really looked around for the first time.
It seemed to be some version of a “Hot Topic” filled with a bunch of punk rock stuff. From bracelets to snack bites, they had it. I smiled slightly as Shackle led me behind the counter. The meaner looking one nodded at us and left. “So,” Shackle began, “I guess…this is where we’ll be for an hour.”
I nodded, thinking this wouldn’t be a long process. But I was wrong. Each minute felt like an hour. I was trapped in that small store with nothing to do but talk to Shackle. I liked talking to Shackle, but at the same time…I was worried about Chain and Shawn. Eventually, the hour came that they were meant to come, but they didn’t. A half hour pasted and I was sitting against the wall, watching people drift in and out of the store. I began to explore it, in hopes that when I came back Chain would be there, waiting for me.
Thankfully, I stumbled across an old piano with each key painted in a different color. I sat down in the comfy seat and set my hands onto the keys. “Shackle…its it okay if I play this?” I asked.
He nodded. “Thank you,” I said as I thought back to my piano days. I was pretty good at playing by ear and I learned a lot off of youtube and some lessons. I decided to play the Final Countdown (how appropriate). People in the store chuckled and Shackle I could feel smiling. And that’s what kept my sane for the next hour: Playing that beautiful piano.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to really edit this chapter >.< Sorry!
Anyways, comments? Sub? ^-^
I love my silent readers!
Which one! SilverxChain or SilverxLink? (Votes may decide the ending! ^-^)
Thanks you guys! <3