Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Sin

I slowly sunk into my bed, allowing sleep to take hold of me and slowly pull me down into its depths. I didn’t allow myself to think. I just wanted to disappear and be held by the creeping darkness. As I slept, I could feel the darkness stroke my hair and whisper more sleep into my ears. I felt myself drift in an endless ocean of limbo. Suddenly, my eyes flung open as I realized I hadn’t been in limbo at all. The things I imagined were real. Four or five dark figures stood over my bed, looming over me. One lay beside me, stroking my hair, whispering sleep into my ears.
“Wh-who are you?” I asked, looking at them.
The moonlight cast little shadows onto their faces. They were vampires. The male who was next to me gently took my hand. “Sleep, my princess. We will not harm you.”
His soothing voice seemed to echo in my head. I felt sleep’s arms wrap around me and begin to pull me down again. “N-no…” I struggled. I needed to call out. I just needed to call someone’s name or scream. Then someone would come.
“Hush,” he whispered in my ear with his breath hot against my face, caressing my cheeks. I forced to keep my eyes open, but it was getting harder at each stroke of my hair and each word uttered by him. Slowly, I sunk back down into my bed clinging only to the sound of the male’s hypnotic voice. I had given in and somehow I knew I was a goner.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When I woke back up I was in a different room with a warm glowing light of a fireplace at the foot of my elegant red bed, but someone I knew was standing beside the fire place, looking into the flames. I sat upright and forced out, “L-Link?”
He turned to look at me. I couldn’t help but feel relief wash over me. He was alright and seemed to be sane! I swung my feet over the bed and walked to him. “Y-you’re alright?!” I asked.
He nodded. “I’m fine. When Chain shoved me out the window I just came to stay with my relatives.”
“Eh? Your relatives?” I asked.
He nodded. He hand slowly rested on my neck, slowly brushing my hair away from my healed bite marks. I stared at him. The same sensation I had gotten when he had bitten me the first time came back and I could feel myself slipping away and giving myself up to him. I fought the feelings and forced a hand to lay on top of his. “Link,” I said, my voice hinted with desperation.
He leaned forward and pressed his lips against my neck. My whole body tensed. He put his hands on my shoulders. There was a long moment of just silence. Was he going to bite me? Then I felt him slowly put his weight of me as he let out a sigh. We both collapsed to our knees as he rests himself on my shoulders. “I’m sorry…I’m trying.” He whispered, his lips against my neck.
“L-Link,” I began, trying to form the right words, “N-no matter what you do…I’m always willing to forgive you if you truly mean you’re sorry.”
I felt him tense at my words as if they struck him. Slowly I felt his fangs touch my bare skin and my eyes closed as I began to sink down into his spell. Even if I wanted to fight it—which I did—I wouldn’t be able to. Link was altogether stronger than me. I felt my hands grip the front of his shirt harder. I felt as if I was ripped from my body as watched in horror at what happened next.
Link couldn’t fight it much longer. I felt him lick the side of my neck as if getting ready to bite me. I heard myself let out a content sigh. That seemed to send him over the edge. His fangs dug into my neck, numbing my entire body. “Yes,” I heard him hiss, “You’re mine.”
He held me down, sucking the blood from my very neck. I could hear myself screaming inside, but it was no use. He had taken over me. He licked up the blood, thirsting for more. He held the back of my head, making sure he could get to my neck. My eyes stayed closed as I just focused on the numbness. “L-link…,” I heard myself say.
I watched as my body collapsed into his, unable to even stay straight. “N-NO!” he yelled, pulling myself from the temptation and hugging my tightly. I was free. He had broken out of his cell. “I won’t…hurt you, Silver.” He said, his grip tightening on me.
“Link…” I managed, “I…forgive you.”
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't edited this chapter yet. Sorry v.v
Sub?
Comment?
Please? :3
<3 Love you guys!