Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Pleasure Toy

Link slowly led me down the large staircase towards the front hall. I was nervous to meet his family. I had so many questions. Why had they brought me here? Was Chain looking for me? Was Link going to come back? I didn’t know. Suddenly, we were walking towards a beautiful large library in the house, books on shelves all the way up to the ceiling and cherub babies above us. A few ghostly figures stood or sat around a couch, all reading books. Even Link’s quiet footsteps made noise as he strode across the floor and towards him.
An older woman, still very beautiful, looked up and smiled. “My dear Link!” She kissed both of his cheeks and gave me a…strange smile. “Ah, and this is your Pleasure, correct?”
My face actually flushed at the word she called me: Pleasure. Were they suggesting I was Link’s little…toy or pet? I blinked a few times. Link looked at the woman, “N-no, Grandmother, this is my friend, Silver, she’s the one whose keeping me during the school year.”
“Oh,” she said, forcing a smile, “Welcome Dear.”
I smiled and nodded, “Th-thank you,”
Link turned to me and smiled, “Well…this is my family!” he pointed at a very handsome boy who looked to be their age—maybe older who was sitting on the couch, reading. He glanced up at me, his eyes entrancing. “This is Klaus, my cousin,” Link said.
“Hello,” he said his voice deep and hypnotic.
I smiled and nodded, “Hello, nice to meet you.”
“Hm,” he said, before looking back at his book again.
“And this is Eleanor,” Link said, doing a sweeping motion towards a lovely young girl leaning gracefully against the couch, a book in her hand. She didn’t bother to look up. She only titled her head upward as if to say her hello, but her eyes never left the page she was reading.
I smiled a little, “H-hello,”
Klaus gently closed his book and looked up at me, his eyes glossy. “You are…not Link’s Pleasure?” This made Eleanor and the elderly women look up. I felt awkward around all these different vampires staring at me. They had honestly thought I was Link’s pleasure toy?! I was a bit relieved when he explained to them that that wasn’t the case.
Later, I was led down a long hallway and into a grand ballroom. The walls were a shade of gold and were covered in mirrors. Even the floor gave off a golden glint. I slowly stepped forward, taking it all in. “You…play piano, right?” Link asked, glancing at me and then at the beautiful, black grand piano.
“A-a little,” I stammered.
He gestured with his hand, “You can play it,” I slowly nodded and walked up to it, my fingers trembling. I sat down in the seat and gently pressed down on a single key; the note rung out pure and strong. I was slightly started. I heard Link chuckle. Gently, I began to play “Theme of Aya” on the beautiful instrument. I smiled, taking in each note and indulging myself in each song I played. It left a feeling of sadness in my heart though. I remembered the cute piano in the werewolves’ store and Shackle smiling as I played it. I remembered seeing Chain come in, smiling at how well I played. I missed them so much.
Finally, I ended and turned to Link, smiling ever so slightly. “Thank you very much…it’s a beautiful instrument.”
He must’ve heard the sadness in my voice, but chose to ignore it. He nodded, “Anytime, Silver…anytime.”
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
WARNING! I haven't edit this yet. Sorry v.v
Comment?
Sub?
Looove my silent readers! ^-^
Thanks you, guys ^-^ <3