Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Misunderstandings

I don’t remember much after the angel guy dropped me off at my house (I have no idea how he knew that was my house). I just walked aimlessly inside and collapsed on the couch. “What just…happened?” I asked myself, staring at the wall.
“Meh, get use to it,” I heard a voice say.
I gasped as I jumped to my feet and stared at the figure who was sitting in my windowsill. “What-what are you d-doing here?” I stammered.
It was the ‘blood sucking’ one. He shrugged as he jumped down onto my couch and walked towards me. I backed away as he said coolly, “Hey, I’m Link; nice to meet you.”
“Hel-hello,” I managed, staring up into his icy blue eyes. He gently brushed my hair away from my face and over my shoulder. My cheeks burned as he eyes flickered across my face.
“You’re very beautiful, Silver,” he whispered. How he knew my name, I’ll never know, but his gentle hands and mysterious eyes trapped me.
“Wh-what are you?” I asked, noticing two fangs poking out from his teeth.
He chuckled, “You haven’t guessed yet?” he leaned down and pressed his mouth against my ear, “I’m a vampire,” then his mouth trailed down my cheek and onto my neck.
I held my breath, scared. Was he really going to bite me? Drink my blood? I thought.
Just as I felt him pierce my skin, the angel appeared again and pushed him off of me. He examined my neck and saw no marks, “Good,” he stated, before turning and hitting Link in the jaw again. He fell back, before knocking angel boy to the ground, “Link, leave her alone.” Angel said, holding Link’s throat.
“Let go of me, Chain!” he struggled.
Chain refused to let go of him. “You will not. Touch. Her.” Chain growled.
“Al-alright!” Link coughed, trying to tear Chain’s fingers from his throat. He let go and stood beside me.
“Th-thank you,”
Chain glanced at me as if to say “you’re welcome”. I watched as Link stood, glaring at Chain. “Bastard,” he growled, rubbing his throat.
“Umm…why are you…here?” I asked with my head spinning. I needed to sit down.
Chain looked at me and sighed, “Well…this is going to be a long story.”
I still didn’t know how to exactly respond to all this. Two guys: One vampire and one an angel were standing in my living room. Vampire tried to suck my blood, angel saved me, yay. Now what? Why the heck were they here?! Why was I so special?! I sat down on the couch and let out a deep sigh. “You have got to be kidding me,” Chain said, looking a bit upset. His face was hard to read.
“What?” I asked, looking at both of them.
“We’re staying with your family,” Link announced, sitting beside me.
“Wh-what?” This couldn’t be happening. I must’ve fallen asleep and dreamt this all up! Suddenly, the front door opened and in came my mom. She was similar to me with body structure, but she had long shinning brown hair and kind gentle green eyes which were much different from my dark blonde hair and blue eyes.
“Oh!” my mom exclaimed, “You’re all here! But I thought we were expecting you next week,”
Both boys shook their heads, “Mom,” I began, “Why didn’t you explain this to me?!”
My mother sighed and walked into the kitchen with me following close behind. “I was going to tell you this week so you could get ready for them. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.”
“P-please explain,” I asked, staring intently at her.
“The school you attend has a day school and a night school. The night school is for Chain and Link’s kind. I volunteered having some exchanged students to come live with us.”
I was very confused. What did she mean live with us?! Link had tried to bite me! And how in the heck are they supposed to stay hidden?!
“I know this is a lot to take in, but…we’ll be safer with two men in the house,” my mom said reassuringly.
What did she mean by that?! We’ve been fine since dad died! Besides, how am I going to survive with these two?! “I need…to take a walk,” I stated, needing to get away from my own house.
I stalked upstairs, threw on some jeans, a tank top and some high top black converse. I then bolted down the stairs and stormed out of the house. I could feel Chain’s and Link’s gaze on me as I walked down the driveway and towards the park.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Sub? ^-^