Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Melody

Chain and I stayed at the park till noon. We basically just laid underneath the clouds and talked. I felt so close to him and I was beginning to forget life when he had'n't been around. Finally, we both stood and slowly walked back to the house. The life in Chain's eyes faded as we stepped through the front door. There, in the living room, stood a beautiful, white-winged girl with golden hair that fell down around her waist and honey-tanned skin. Her electric blue eyes flashed at Chain. She gracefully walked over to him and gently pushed me aside. I was awestruck by her beauty when suddenly, she smacked him right across the face.
I blinked. "You're such a little asshole!" the girl yelled, glaring at Chain.
I hadn't expected her to say that.
Chain growled at her, "What the hell are you doing here?!"
"What am I doing here?! No letters! not even a phone call?! The family is worried sick about you!" She yelled, smacking his face again.
I took a step back.
"Suck it up," Chain snarled.
"Just...call Mom and Dad now!"
"Fine!" Chain stormed into the kitchen. I could hear him making a call, mumbling curses to himself. I only blinked again.
The girl turned to me and smiled warmly, "Sorry about that,"
"O-oh, n-no, its fine!" I stuttered.
She dipped her head, "My name is Beyond. Its very nice to meet you. And thank you for taking in my idiot of a brother,"
"O-oh...its been a pleasure, really. I-I'm Silver, by the way."
"That's a pretty name," she coed.
"Thank you," I smiled.
Maybe she wasn't that bad after all.
Chain returned, "Go home," he hissed.
She glared at him, "Fine. I'm coming back though--with everyone!" she yelled as she darted through the front door and took off into the sky.
Chain sat down on the couch, growling and muttering to himself. I sunk down beside him. "You...alright?:
"No."
"Oh...well...I'm here if you want to talk."
"Fine."
I slowly nodded. I stood and went over to the piano. I decided to play "The River Flows IN you" By Yiruma. I closed my eyes and drifted away with the melody--enjoying the beauty of each note. When I opened my eyes, I found Chain sitting beside me--watching. I smiled, "You like it?"
He only stared into my eyes. I fumbled with the keys for a moment and quickly recovered. But I guess it didn't matter, because Chain's warms hand held my head and his soft lips pressed against mine, pulling my hands away from the piano. I only kissed him--the melody now forgotten...because Chain and I were playing our own melody. The melody of love.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...the last line is a little corny >.>
but I don't care! :D
Yay! ChainxSilver! ^-^ <3
Don't worry, LinkxSilver lovers, they'll be a few more sweet moments, but I've decided this will be a ChainxSilver love story :)
I hope you won't hurt me! >.<
Alright
Comment?
Sub?
I like to know that people like what I'm writing :)
Love you guys! <3

Also, my beautiful Layout was done by tdg-addict who is willing to do some for YOU! :)
She is also writing an amazing book called "You Just Broke Every Stereotype" Check it out please :) <3 You Just Broke Every Stereotype