Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Caring

When we finally pulled away from one another, I had trouble breathing. His eyes were on me. There was a sense of affection in his gaze--something I wasn't use to seeing. "...Silver, I..." he began, trying to find the words, "Let's...pretend that never happened."
"O...okay," I wasn't really sure why he didn't want anyone to know.
He brushed some hair away from my face and smiled slightly. I wasn't use to Chain smiling. "...Play that song again," He said, his wing folding around me.
"S-sure," I set my fingers on the keys and played the beautiful melody. This time, though, it sounded different. I glanced over at Chain. He was only watching me play.
"...What's this called?" He asked, watching my fingers move gracefully across the keys.
"The River Flows In You,"
"...Sounds like something you'd play," He said, sneering at me.
"Thanks," I teased him.
Our moment was interrupted by a groan. I looked over to find Link standing in the hallway, blinking sleep out of his eyes. "Morning!" I said, cheerfully.
"Mind turning that thing down?" He mumbled before collapsing on the couch.
"Suck it up," Chain growled.
"Meh,"
I smiled at them, "So...what are we going to do today?"
Chain shrugged.
Link looked groggily up at me and smiled, "Lemme take you to lunch. You saved me butt back there."
I smiled, "Okay,"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I blinked. "Where...are we?"
Link chuckled, "This is a restaurant I use to come to all the ti--"
"Its a vampire joint," Chain hissed, pushing me behind him, "Bastard. They'll eat her alive!"
"Chill," Link said, opening the door for us. "She'll be fine as long as she stays with me."
Chain growled, but walked inside, keeping me close to his side. The smell of blood filled the air. Vampires were sitting around, relaxing or making out. Chain only pulled me closer, growling.
"Welcome to Mary's," a friendly looking vampire said.
"Table for three please," Link asked.
"Right this way," she led us over to a booth the color of--you guessed it--blood. Chain shoved me into the inside and sat down on the outside, growling at all the vampires who glanced over at us.
"Hey, I'm Lily and I'll be your waitress." a cute, brunette said, "Can I get you all something to drink?"
"Bloody Mary," Link requested, smiling.
"Type A or B?" she asked.
"Hmm...A,"
"And you?" She said, looking at me. I could tell she knew I wasn't a vampire.
"W-water, please," I stammered.
"You?" She said, looking at Chain.
"Same," Chain took my hand underneath the table. I felt safer with his hand holding mine.
She nodded and walked away. Chain just glared at Link--hating everything about him. "Hey, Babe," a vampire said, looking me up and down.
"Buzz off," Chain snarled.
He glared at Chain, but ignored him. "Have any blood to share?" he teased.
"S-sorry, no," I replied quietly.
Chain and Link both stood, their eyes livid. "Walk away," Chain growled.
"Shut up, Angel," the vampire growled, "This is my turf."
Link glared at the vampire, "Well, that girl is mine so either walk away or I'll break your fangs off."
This seemed to really piss the vampire off. "Why don't you just go--"
Link grabbed the vampire's shirt collar and flung him into a table. "Back. Off. She's. Mine."
The vampire held Link's gaze, before muttering, "Fine..."
Link let go of him and stalked back over to the table. "Sorry about that," he said, smiling at me.
I only blinked. "Th-thanks..."
He nodded and kissed my forehead. I could see Chain tense, but I couldn't help but smile. Regardless how Chain or Link or I felt about each other...they were my best friends...and I loved them.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Cliff Hanger kinda. xD
Hope you guys like it!
^-^ <3
Link is so protective :3 So is Chain!
Silver is so lucky! :)
Sub?
Comment?
<3

Check out this book please! I got inspired by it to write this one :) <3You Just Broke Every Stereotype
Make sure to sub to them :) They're amazing!