Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Fading

The lunch they served was actually very good. Other than the fact that Link was drinking blood right in front of me, I had a very good time with Chain and Link . When we had paid the bill and headed out the door did something happen. I glanced back at Chain and Link. They were a few feet away, talking hushed tone. I frowned, wondering what they were talking about. I saw Chain nod. He rushed over to me, his face livid and serious.
"Everything alright?" I asked.
He pecked me on the lips, "I'll be back later."
"Huh?"
Bet he only pecked me again and took off into the air, soaring higher and higher. I turned to Link, "What's going on?!"
He smiled at me and took into his arms, "Don't worry about it," he whispered. Something was beginning to pull me down, it must be Link's doing.
I fought it. "N-no, Link--d-don't,"
"Shhh.... he hushed me, stroking my hair and pressing my head in his chest. Blackness enveloping me.
~*~*~*~*~
I awoke with start. It was dark where. I was and I couldn't see anything. I slowly stood and felt my way through the darkness. "go back to the bed, Miss Silver." a dark voice said.
I froze, "Please," I called out, "Where's Chain? Where's Link?"
"Go back to the bed," he sounded angry.
Someone picked me up. I struggled.
"N-no! Please, where are Chain and Link--,"
He must've hit me over the head because everything got still.
~</3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sub?
Comment?
Love you guys!