Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Sorrow

“Silver…Silver, please wake up,” a voice said.
I stirred. “Ugh…Link?”
“Silver…,”
I opened my eyes to find Link holding me. His voice was trembling. I blinked and looked up at him. “You…alright?”
He looked down at me, sorrow in his eyes. I straightened. “Link…what’s wrong? What happened?” My voice cracked as I said so.
He gently stroked my cheek and hair. “Silver…I’m so sorry, but…Chain he’s…dead.”
I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart, venom coursing through my veins that numbed me to the core. My vision blurred and I could barely hear Link’s word of comfort. I fell back against the bed I had been lying on. Tears pushed their way out of my eyes. All I could think about was Chain. All the memories he and I had shared. With his voice still echoing in my ears and his touch on my skin, I closed my eyes and cried. I don’t know how long I cried, but I just sat there with Link holding me in his arms. “Link…h-how?” I asked, looking up into his face.
He stroked my hair, “He went to go visit his clan…and they killed me.”
I cried harder, “W-we need t-to do something! They can’t just get away with that!”
“Shhhhh, I know. Shawn is going to be here soon. He’s going to help us figure out how to get to them.” Link tried to reassure me.
I shakily nodded and cried some more. Even with Link’s warms arms wrapped around me, I felt cold inside.
But regardless of how I felt inside, Link still held me.
~ </3
♠ ♠ ♠
...I...honestly don't have much to say...
Chain...
If you wanna know what happens...please subscribe...
If you have any consoling comments...post them as well.
RIP Chain
</3