Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Sudden

I slowly turned, pointing my gun at the voice. “Exile,” Chain hissed his voice hoarse. Exile spread his dark black wings and laughed.
“Is this your rescue, Chain? A human girl?” He laughed harder.
I tensed. He knew I was human. “Y-you can’t keep him!” I yelled, pointing my gun at him, eyes narrowed.
He stopped laughing. “Foolish, human. Do you think you can take me on with that simple weapon?”
“Yes.” I said. I was surprised about the sureness in my voice.
Chain limped towards me, “Si-Silver, get…out.”
I shook my head. “Forget it.” I stepped back in front of Chain. “You CAN’T hurt him.” I shouted, my hands trembling. He slowly walked towards me, a playful smile on his face.
“C’mon, sweetie. You know you can’t hurt me.”
I couldn’t stop trembling. He was right in front of me now. “P-please,” I whimpered, “H-he’s my best friend. I…can’t let him stay in a place like this.”
He grabbed the gun and pushed it downward. “Face it. You can’t take him back. He belongs here.”
“Get away from her, bastard!” Chain yelled, throwing a punch at Exile. He easily dodged it and hit him on the back.
“Chain!” I cried, watching him tumble to the ground, so weak. I knelt down beside him. “Chain, take it eas—,”
Exile grabbed my hair by its roots and yanked me back. I cried out, pain surging through my skull. “Exile…get the hell…off of her…,” Chain growled.
I struggled to pull away from him. I couldn’t stop trembling. I tried to shoot him with my gun, but he wouldn’t stop tugging on my hair. “Please, stop! I just care about Chain!” I yelled. I wish I had a knife. If I did, I could cut my hair off and be able to stop him.
He scrapped my legs against the ground before hurling me into a wall. Pain rippled through my body. I couldn’t move—or more accurately, I didn’t want to. But I forced myself up and spit the blood out of my mouth. I could see the rage in Chain’s eyes. Where were Link and the others? I wondered. “Please…its my fault that Chain fell in love with me…so…let him go. Take me instead,” I said, holding my hands out towards Exile.
He sneered, “You really DO love him…don’t you?”
I nodded. “He’s…my best friend. I don’t want him to die…because of me. So please…,” I couldn’t speak. I was in so much pain.
He stepped forward. “Alright,” he grabbed my throat, lifting me off the ground. I gaged, my vision already blurring.
“EXILE!” Chain screamed at the top of his lungs, “STOP IT!”
Suddenly, everything went black for me. I was still awake though. I could feel myself drop to the floor. I heard shuffling. I strained to see what was happening. Then there was silence.
“…Silver?” Link’s voice said.
I slowly and painfully opened my eyes. “…L…Link?”
“Silver…I’m getting you to the hospital.” I heard him say, his voice growing distant. Then everything went black and completely quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't edited this yet! DX Sorry!
Only one more chapter, guys! Then I'll be writing its squeal :)
Comment?
Sub? :)
Love you guys! <3