Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Saved

He dragged me through the mall, pushing his way through crowds of people. I was trapped for sure. There was no way I was getting out of this one. My heart threatened to burst through my ribcage. All I could think was: Are Link and Chain okay? Soon, he pushed me into a store. It was dark and looked like a cross between Hot Topic and some skater store. The rest of the werewolves were inside. One went over to the door and locked it behind us.
My captor led me over to a dressing room and shoved me inside. “Sit still. I’m getting the tape.”
I tensed. A few minutes later her came back and wrapped some duct tape across my mouth. I struggled but he only slapped me across the face. “Silence bitch.”
I quickly quieted as he tied my hands together with some wire. “If you’re religious…” he began, sneering, “I suggest you start praying. You’re dead at closing time.” My eyes widened as they all laughed evilly, slamming the door and allow me to fall into the darkness. I was dead. There was no doubt about it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I growled, looking around for the werewolf bastards. Link stood beside me, looking also. “Do you think they left?” He asked.
I wasn’t sure, but I nodded. “Yeah, let’s go get Silver.”
“Right,” We both walked back to the store we’d dropped her off in and went up to the dressing room. My heart nearly dropped out of my chest. The door was broken off with large claw marks on the mirror. “Those bastards!” Link yelled, slamming his fist into the doorframe.
“They probably took her to their hang out,” I stated, turning and walking out of the store. Once out, I took off down the stairs and towards the werewolves’ store called “Clawed”. I saw it come into sight and sped up. I saw some of them watching me through the window, sneering. I slammed into the door. I fell back and did a summersault. “D-damn,”
I stood and charged again, trying to break the door down. Link joined in, both of us trying to get inside. They all howled—literally—with laughter. “BASTARDS!” Link yelled, slamming his shoulder into the door.
They sneered at us. “Forget it, vampire. She’s ours!”
Rage engulfed both of us as we both slammed into the door, the glass shattering. Thankfully, no people were around in this section of the mall since it was still under renovation. We both stood to our feet and began to beat the shit out of the werewolves. They all morphed and clawed at us. “Find Silver!” Link yelled, round house kicking two werewolves in the side of the head. They growled and tried to tackle him, but he rolled and dug his hands into their scruffs.
I turned and began to look around for Silver. I found the dressing rooms and began to kick doors down. Finally, I found her. She had duct tape over her mouth and her hands were tied behind her back. I quickly tore her binds off and slowly pulled the duct tape off. She looked terrified. “Silver,” I said, grabbing her shoulders, “You’re going to be alright.”
She stared me in the face, trying to form words. “You’re…okay,” she managed before hugging me tightly and burying her face in my chest. I felt something warm lift into my chest, but I tried to ignore it. I scooped her up and ran out of the store, Link still fighting off some werewolves.
“I got her!” I yelled. He nodded and finished off another bastard. He quickly followed me and we went through the back exit. My wings tore through my shirt as I took off into the air as fast as I could. Silver leaned against me, shaking. Link speedily ran underneath us. We were running for home as fast as we could. Only our second day in human lands and we were already causing trouble.
~ <3