Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Anger

The last thing I remembered was Chain lying me down on the couch with mom huddling around me. She looked worried while Chain and Link looked furious. I must’ve fallen asleep because when I woke up it was dark outside. I looked up at the clock that hung on the blue wall that read 9 o’clock. They’ve probably eaten dinner and gone to be already. I thought, as I shifted positions on the couch. I smiled. Chain was slumped in a chair in front of the couch. I quietly stood and shook him gently. “Chain,” I said softly.
He slowly opened his eyes, “Mm…you feeling alright?” he asked, concern in his eyes.
I nodded. “Here, why don’t you lie down,” I helped him stand and led him to the couch. He collapsed onto it again and was out. I smiled and pulled a blanket over him. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, “Thank you, Chain.”
I quietly and slowly walked up the stairs and got into bed. I found myself tossing and turning the next few hours as I involuntarily replayed the mall ‘adventure’ in my head. But my thoughts were interrupted as someone slowly slipped into my room. I sat up and watched them slightly come over to the bed. “Link?” I said, calling out.
The figure crawled across the bed and was leaning over me. “How are you feeling?” Link said, his hair threatening to dangle in my face.
“B-better thanks,” I replied, forcing a smile. Why did Link always have to make everything dramatic? What was he suggesting anyways?! He brushed some hair from my face, gently laying a hand against my cheek.
“Oh, Silver.” He whispered, leaning down.
I tensed. Wh-what was he trying?! Did he want to…have sex with me or was he planning on biting me?! “L-Link,” I began, trembling, “P-please, you don’t want to do this!”
“Oh but I think I do,” he whispered.
“P-please wai—“ I began, but someone slammed into the room and knocked Link right off of me. Chain stood over me with something evil flickering in his eyes.
“I told you: DO. NOT. TOUCH. HER!” he yelled, flinging himself across the bed and falling on top of Link. They both rolled for a few minutes before I jumped to my feet. I ran over to them and quickly broke them up.
I glared at Link and Chain, “Please…both of you just go to bed.” I gently shoved them out of my room and locked the door. I went back to bed with a tear rolling down my cheek. Maybe I shouldn’t have agreed to this.
~ </3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sub? Comment? ^-^
Sorry its so short v.v