Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Savage Men

We didn’t go to church that day since we—and when I say ‘we’ I mean Chain, Link and I—needed to get their supplies for night school. I was in charge of dropping them off and getting them home every night which meant I was stuck at school for practically the entire day. It was a rather quiet trip to the Target and back. I decided not to speak to them unless they wanted to speak to me, but I could tell there was tension between the two. As we were walking home it became too much for me to handle. I turned to face both of them and tried to sound stern—which, as you might know, is very hard for me—,”Guys,” I began, looking at both of them, “Please…why can’t you just talk it out?”
“Because we’re men,” Chain grumbled under his breath.
I sighed as I took each of their hands and placed them together. “C’mon, please?” I asked, looking up at both of them. Something in their faces changed as they slowly shook their hands.
“Fine,” they both stated. I could tell they really didn’t want to do that, but it felt good to be in charge a little. I smiled at each of them and turned back towards home, still hauling the loads of things we had purchased.
When we got inside the house, we packed some backpacks up and placed them against the door. “Alright, good; we’re done!” I said with victory fanfare music playing in my head. Chain stretched his wings out and yawned. “You okay?” I asked, looking at him.
“Hm? Oh…yeah. I just didn’t get a good night’s sleep,” he stated, rolling his shoulders.
“O-oh…right,” I said quietly. I glanced at the clock and it read: 4:47. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. This wasn’t the way I was hoping to spend my weekend, but I can’t really complain. Link growled when he looked out the window.
“Those bastards are watching the house again.” He stated, as Chain came over to join him in the glaring. I tensed and craned my neck back to look at them. Four of them stood on the sidewalk, watching the house. I was glad my mom had gone out to hang with some friends so she wouldn’t see what was going on. They all sneered when they saw me. I slowly sunk down lower in the couch as they looked me up and down.
Chain growled and stood in front of me, giving the werewolves the evil eye. “Shawn’s with them.” Link spat, glaring at them.
“Eh? Who’s Shawn? I asked.
“He’s their leader. The one you and I saw that one night.” Link stated, his eyes never leaving the four of them.
“O-oh…” Memories of yesterday filled my mind and I shivered. What mess had I gotten myself into? “Sh-should I go tell them to leave?” I asked, being stupid.
Both of them looked down at me with shock in their faces. “Are you and idiot?! Of course not!” Chain shouted, looking completely disgusted.
“S-sorry, j-just trying to help,” I murmured.
Link sighed and went back to looking at the werewolves. He gave them the middle finger making me flinch. He really DID NOT like the werewolves. “L-let’s just pull the blinds, okay?” I said, reaching up and making them fall in front of the window.
“Fine,” Link said, still growling.
I said a quick prayer in hopes that they would just go away now that they couldn’t stare at us any longer. I heard a loud thud coming from outside followed by some laughter. Chain peeked out from behind the shades and cursed. “They knocked your mailbox down.”
I sighed, “Are they leaving?”
“Yeah,”
“Then I’ll put it back up later.” I stated, standing to my feet and going upstairs. “I’ll be in my room if you need me,” I yelled.
All I got in response was growling.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Sub?
Comments are always nice ^-^ <3