Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 10

**Billie Joe's P.O.V**

I breath in deeply before trying the front door. Ugh this isn't the movies Armstrong its locked, he must've broken in somewhere! I tiptoe around the house, unsure, straining my ears for any sound. One single yell catches my attention, a yell of pain. It's my girl, of course it is, she doesn't scream like a normal girl, she's extraordinary.

I have to get in, I should probably make a plan, like what? I cross my fingers and hope for the best. I keep going round the house and I finally find the point of entry. He broke the small basement window, level with the ground. Blood is smeared on some of the shards as I climb in. I fucking hope its that bastards whoever the fuck he is.

I find her boot. No blood on it, but it still chills me to the bone. I climb the stairs and follow smears of blood on her parents pristine cream hall carpet now stained forever by -. I'm not finishing that sentence what leaped to my mind was wrong and I refuse to accept it! I climb the stairs one by one and I can hear a slow moaning getting louder, a whimpering and crying.

She's still alive, I can hear her clearly now. I'm standing outside what I guess is her door, with band stickers and graffiti all over it. Oh my Julliette. A sharp bang and another yell, weaker than the one I hear outside. FUCK!

I burst in and the sight I'm met with makes me sick, sick to my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry guys!
The next chapter will be up in the next few hours, I swear!
Its been too long and I don't know if any of you readers are still there but this story will be completed tonight.

All my love
theSUPERMODELROBOT.