Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 11

She's dead in front of me. NO NOT DEAD YET! She's breathing, I can see her laboured breaths. Please, please Dana, hurry! She's strapped to a wooden chair, just like the ones I saw in the basement, with a high back and tall long armrests. She's been stripped down to her underwear, dried blood coats the side of her face from a gash on her head, tears streak her face, her beautiful lips open partially, blood rolling from her lip down her chin onto her neck. Her body is racked in ugly blue and purple bruises, her ankles tied together with cable ties, blood seeping from how tight it is. Her eyes are closed

I choke back a sob. Oh my god.

"Julliette!" I cry and I'm about to scoop her into my arms when I catch movement at the corner of my eye. Fuck I forgot all about him! He slams into my side and I land hard on the floor winded. He straddles my chest and grabs me by the collar. We glare at each other hard.

"She is mine, you fuck!" He shouts and punches me hard. The punch is my wake up call. I flip us over and start punching him hard. We tumble across the room, trashing shelves and her desk of make up when we break apart, panting hard at each other. I'm about to launch myself at him when we hear it, sirens. Sirens!

The look of panic descends on his face as he realises what's going on. He turns away from me, ready to run out the door when I pick up her guitar from the floor and crack it against his head. He stops instantly, dropping to the floor like a swatted fly. I'm panting hard, my body beginning to ache as the adrenaline ebbs away.

"Julliette?" I whisper, kneeling in front of her. She's so still now. I panic and search through her desk drawer for some scissors. None! I do find a pair of nail clippers and set about wrestling with the cable ties around her wrists and ankles. She flops forward when released and I hold her close.

"Julliette? Come on baby, look at me, I'm here, you're safe, helps coming can you hear it?" The sirens were much closer, they can't be more than two blocks away.

"Julliette?" I whimper, brushing her hair from her face. My voice cracks as I try to wake her, she's not moving, oh god what do I do? Oh god, JULLIETTE! I pull her in close as I cry over her. I press her face to my cheek, she still smells so sweet. A flutter tickles my cheek and I gently hold her away from me as her eyes struggle to open.

"Julliette?"

"Mmm,"

"Stay with me, they're coming, they're coming can you hear them? You'll be ok you just gotta stay with me," She coughs hard, the chokes racking her body. I'm so powerless! I hold her close and she moves her lips to my ear.

"I'm a man you don't meet every day,"

"What?"

"I f-" she stops, more chokes tremoring her entire body.

"Come on baby you can do it, what is it? It's Billie, its Armstong boy,"

"I fell.... I fell in love... with the... Gilman boy,"

"I know baby, I know but he's gone," I take her hand and she manages a weak squeeze.

"Look at me," she whispers and I lift my head from her breast. She stares me deep in the eye and manages a smile. A truly heart breaking smile.

"You're the Gilman boy," She chokes again, her whole body shaking. I sob hard, holding her close.

"I love you," I manage to whisper before she goes still. I tare my face away. GOD NO!

"JULLIETTE WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T GO! DON'T GO, DON'T GO!"