Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 12

**Some weeks later**

"Mom?"

"Yes Billie Joe?"

"Any idea what 'I'm a Man You Don't Meet Everyday is about?"

"I'm not sure, what's it all about?"

"Julliette whispered it to me just before she-," I choke.

"I think, but don't quote me, its a Pogues song," She says softly before looking me up and down and hugging me tightly.

**Julliette's P.O.V**

I'm fucking stuck in my own head. Fuck!

**Billie Joe's P.O.V**

I searched high and bloody low for that Pogues song, but after sneaking into her house and finding it on one of her tapes, I was finally victorious! Yeah her parents totally blame me for everything that happened so sneaking was something I had to do.

I also have to bribe the nurse at the hospital so I can see her but todays the day. Today she's gonna wake up otherwise I'm gonna shave her while she sleeps. I have threatened this many times as she loves her hair and so do I, surprised she hasn't woken up to kick my ass for even threatening it.

I pay the nurse off with the usual baggy of weed and go in with my walkman, well her walkman lovingly borrowed for a good cause.

"Fuck I hope this works," I mumble to myself. She's been in a coma for weeks, she's lucky to be alive. According to the police I'm a stupid hero, stupid for going in the house without knowing if the guy even had a gun or what and a hero for "getting the perp" and staying with her until the ambulance came. Wish her parents would see it that way but well fuck them. She'll tell them that anyways. I place the headphones over her ears and hit play. I can hear the faint hiss of the song and I close my eyes. I've listened to it about a hundred times before bringing to her.

"Oh my name is Jock Stewart I'm a canny gun man
And a roving young fellow I've been
So be easy and free when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day

I have acres of land I have men at command
I have always a shilling to spare
So be easy and free when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day

Well I took out my dog and him I did shoot
All down in the county Kildare
So be easy and free when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day

So come fill up you glasses of brandy and wine
Whatever it costs, I will pay
So be easy and free when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day"

A flutter of her eyelids but that happens a lot, just normal coma shit twitch, but they're- fuck they're really opening! I hold my breath, grasping her hand tightly as god there she is, theres those wonderful eyes. Her brow furrow as she looks at me.

"Who the fuck are you?"