Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 13

"What dyou mean who the fuck am I?" I despair, pacing the floor. How could she, she just spoke to me before-, I throw my hands over my face and slump into the chair by her bed. I swallow hard, continually swallowing back the tears that threaten to start.

"Jesus you're such a drama queen," Her voice is croaky like a she's smoked a billion cigarettes.

"Scuse me if I just risked my ass for an ingrate of a girlfriend who doesn't even remember me,"

"Oh my hero," She rolls her eyes and I glare at her, all the while my hearts in my stomach. I still lost her to that bastard.

"I'll do you a favour, I'll just get out," I mumble, rising from the chair and walking briskly out before she can say anything else.

**Julliette's P.O.V**

Ugh I am such a fucking dick! I'm struggling to get out the bed when I'm suddenly swamped with doctors and nurses and oh god, my parents with Mag the hag.

"How are you doing then Julliette, I just need to shine this light in your eyes and perform a few tests - now keep your eyes open, thats the way,"

"Julliette how could you do this to us, we were so worried!"

"Your parents have been worried sick, this was very immature of you Julliette!"

"Now I'm going to just test your blood pressure Julliette so can you lift your arm for me? That's great,"

I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

"Wheres Dana?" I manage to ask in the rabble and mom just shrugs.

"Can you at least call her?"

"Now is not the time for friends Julliette, your father and I need to speak to you," I fucking hate my parents, am I really just an extension of them? Something to keep clean and shiny for guests coming round? Bet this made them look great.

"Doc can you come back in like 15 minutes? My head feels like its gonna blow with everyone talking at once," I ask and the look on my face must convince him because he nods and gives my shoulder a sympathetic pat.

"Mom, dad, Mag will you please just shut up a minute," I clasp my hands over my ears until they shuttup.

"Now, I just about died and the first thing you do is fucking lecture me? I'm so fucking happy to see you too by the way, its really nice to be alive also and oh my god I totally know that it was all my fault, did I forget to lock the door when I was taken away in the ambulance? Oh god I ruined the hall carpet mom, sorry about that, I'll pay the cleaning bill, now anything else? Oh I promise to sort out my room, maybe even take all the shit away and move out? Then the next time some mental guy decides to try to kill me then I can not ruin your house and lives too," venom is traced through my voice with sprinklings of sarcasm to really get my point across. They sit silent at first, taking in what I've just said.

"You're damn right you're paying that cleaning bill young lady. How dare you speak to your mother and I like that?" Dad fumes and I'm just about to properly scream at him when my mum cuts in.

"Julliette, we're sending you away. You're going to live in England, we've sorted a flat and the rents been paid for 3 months until you either get benefits or a job but you are leaving as soon as you are discharged, for your own safety," Mom says softly and tears instantly fill my eyes.

"You total bitch," I whisper.

"Julliette Lewis!" Mag exclaims and I ignore her, fixing my glare on my mother.

"You total bitch! Over my almost dead body are you sending me to fucking England! I'm 18 years old mom, there is not a chance in fucking hell you are sending me away! Y'know what I had a feeling you've actually been planning this for months so fuck you, fuck you for making me call this asshole 'Dad' for years, he isn't my dad and you're not my mom! My mom used to bake cakes and sing terribly while cleaning up but ya come into money with this asshole and she is fucking dead! I lost both my parents when Dad died and as for you Mag you sour, bitter old hag I'll be glad to never see your fat ugly face again, Doctor! DOCTOR!" I start screaming and they're forcibly removed. I put my face in my hands and sob. A nurse puts a hand on my shoulder and opens the cupboard, pulling out a phone and smiles at me. I look at him and I swear I could kiss him! Instead I just give him my best smile and squeeze his hand quickly.

Who do I call? I realise the phone hovering, the dial tone rolling in my ears. I start dialling Dana's home and finally get an answer at her work.

"Hello Roy's Coffee and Cafe how can I get ya?" God she sounds bored.

"Hi I'd like to order the lesbian lover and a black coffee for delivery?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH. MY. GOD!" I pull the phone away from my ear as she starts screaming profanities between 'you bitch!' and 'i fucking love you' and 'oh my god Julliette'.

"So are you coming to see me? I need my best friend," I manage to get in eventually.

"I'm already getting my jacket I should be there in about half hour,"

"Awesome. Hey can, could you maybe pick up Billie Joe on the way?"

"Course! Oh my god he'll be so happy when he knows you're awake,"

"He kinda does already,"

"Before me!?"

"He woke me up,"

"Oh, well ok maybe I can forgive that,"

"Cool, but I was kinda mean to him earlier,"

"Julliette I swear you are thicker than shit, anyways see you soon love you!" And before I can reply shes hung up. Ugh she's my best friend but she pisses me off sometimes. I press the nurse button a few times and that lovely male nurse from before comes through.

"Everything ok?" He asks and I smile, nodding.

"Yeah I was just wondering when I can leave?"

"I don't know, while your injuries have healed well while you were comatose the doctor might want to keep you in a bit longer to keep an eye on you," He says and I roll my eyes. Ugh great stuck here.

"But I'll get him to come see you in the next hour and see what he says then," He smiles and I smile back giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks," I say and he nods going off to perform his nursely duties.

What the hell happened between falling out with Billie Joe and here? I was fine, I went to the beach, I was ranting and raving over how much of a dick he is. And then...

Fuck me its so hot! I take off my jacket and lay it next to me, sitting at the top of the rocks. Its a nice view and the beach is deathly quiet at the moment, its nice, room to think. Ugh Billie Joe, why do we clash so much? I hate to admit it but I like you, maybe even like - like you, why can't I just tell him that? I rub my face and moan. I am emotionally retarded.

"Ow fuck!" I cry as a rock the same size as my fist bounces off my temple and blood starts to pour down my face. Ahh...


I grab my head as the memories come flooding back. I feel sick and dizzy, the blow fresh in my mind. I was unconscious after that...

I'm holding my jacket and I press it to my bleeding head. I manage to lift my head enough to see who I'm being carried by and my blood runs cold. Fuck its him. Its Danny. I vomit, emptying my stomach, fear gripping my heart.

"Ugh!" He cries putting me down and I collapse, trying to keep my jacket on my head. Making sure I'm not gonna be sick again, he picks me back up again and I see a car with the door open.

"Where are you taking me?" I slur, finding it hard to stay awake, my voice betraying me as it breaks.

"Somewhere we can be alone," he grins and I feel sick again, closing my eyes. I should.. scream...


I press a hand hard to my head and swallow back the bile in my throat. Oh god the evil bastard. I just totally gave into him too.

"Come on Julliette say it, tell me you love me," He goads and I tremble, watching the knife in his hand.

"Say it!" He shouts and presses the knife hard to my throat. I squeeze back tears and try not to breathe too hard.

"I love you," I whisper, not looking at him and he slaps me hard.

"Louder," He growls and grabs me by the hair pulling my head back, forcing me to stare him in the eye.

"I love you!" I sob and he lets go. I curl into the fetal position and he laughs kicking me hard in the ribs over and over. I can hear the sickening crack as he breaks my ribs. He stops a moment, leaving the room. I can't move oh god, someone please help me!

He comes back in with one of the chairs from the basement and cable ties. Hes grinning proud of his plan. I squeeze my eyes close, sobs racking my body.

"Come on sweetie lets get you on this chair," He picks me up by the arms and I wince.

"No, no, no, no," I mumble over and over again as he puts me in the chair. He forces my hand and arm flat against the armrest and pulls the cable ties so tight I can feel them cutting into me, my skin wet already with blood. I start to pull away from him and he hits me so hard I see stars...


Oh god make it stop! I don't want -

A voice is pulling me back, my body feels so heavy...

"Julliette? Come on baby, look at me, I'm here, you're safe, helps coming can you hear it?"

That voice... I think I -


Oh Billie Joe... Oh you wonderful, wonderful man I can't -

"Julliette?"

I can feel warm. I cling to it, trying to wake up, my body refusing to cooperate. But that voice... Its really bugging me who it is. I have to see. I try opening my eyes. I focus all my energy on it and I can feel my eyelids fluttering from the effort.

"Julliette?"

"Mmm," I moan. Please shut up I'm trying to concentrate so I can see you.

"Stay with me, they're coming, they're coming can you hear them? You'll be ok you just gotta stay with me," Who is coming? I don't, I don't understand. I try to take a deep breath and choke on my own blood, coughs racking my body. Theres a song playing in my head. My daddys favourite song. What is it? Whats it called!

I have always a shilling to spare
So be easy and free when you're drinking with me
I'm a man you don't meet every day

Of course! I put my lips to their ear.

"I'm A Man You Don't Meet Everyday," Billie Joe would've loved that song, he would've totally understood the sentimental value too. I can't believe I'm not gonna get the chance to show and tell him. I loved him y'know, I just didn't want to be in love. Well whoever you are you're gonna have to pass on the message.

"What?"

"I f-" I choke, finding it harder to stop this time.

"Come on baby you can do it, what is it? It's Billie, its Armstrong boy," ...

"I fell.... I fell in love... with the... Gilman boy," I manage and feel at peace. Please, pass the message.

"I know baby, I know but he's gone," Hes gone? He can't be gone I only saw him a few hours ago. Oh,
oh! I'm so stupid! I feel a hand in mine and breaking I manage to squeeze, I don't know if it was hard enough that he felt it. I have to see him, I have to look at him,

"Look at me," I breathe and I manage to force my eyes open to see his face, his big green eyes one last time. I smile, he came for me. I don't want to go, I'm not ready to die, I want to stay, I want to stay with him forever. I can't believe he thinks I'm talking about someone else, hes my Gilman St boy.

"You're the Gilman boy," I whisper and I start to choke, I can't do anything but let myself choke, I've nothing left... nothing left at all...

"I love you," He whispers and I cry, scream in my mind... But I can't keep... going... I have to tell him that I...


I sob on my arms. He saved my life. He risked himself and came for me. Oh Billie Joe, come back! I need you!

"Julliette!" Dana rushes in and hugs me tightly. I sob on her shoulder as she rubs my back.

"Julliette I've missed you so much," she cries and I feel her tears through my hospital gown.

"Oh Dana, I was so scared," I tremble and she hugs me tighter. We cry for another few minutes and we finally dry up, ready to look at eachother.

"I love you Dana, I really do,"

"Me too Julliette, I love you too," We smile at eachother and thats when I notice the figure in the corner. Hes here?

"Billie Joe?" I venture and he looks up, his eyes spilling with tears. I break into a grin and fresh tears as I through myself at him, my arms wrapping round his neck.

"I love you Billie Joe Armstrong, I mean it I love you," I cry into his neck and he holds me tightly.

"I love you Julliette, you're safe now with me,"