Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 2

"Billie Joe? Billie Joe Armstrong!" Ollie shouts and the music stops.

"Upstairs!"

"Coming ma!" I put down the bags, including my duffel and turn to Ollie, asking where everything went. I'm attempting to reach to put the cereal on top of the fridge when someone takes it off me and puts it up there for me.

"Hey thanks," I say and turn to be faced with, fuck. A blush rises in our cheeks as I realise who Mr Billie Joe Armstrong is. Or is it Mike? Please, please, if there is a god, let him be Mike so I don't have to share a room with the guy who I almost fucked at the house party.

"Lewis this is my son Billie Joe, Billie Joe this is Lewis," Ollie says smiling and we shake hands, looking away.

"Nice to meet you,"

"Call me Licks," I say and we turn away awkwardly as two other boys come upstairs.

"Dude! Isn't that-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Billie growls at one of his friends and Billie receives a sharp slap to the head.

"Billie Joe, language!" she snaps and he pulls a face, rubbing his head. I smile, hiding a giggle. He glares at me from the corner of his eye and my smile spreads further across my face.

"Now I have to get to work, put the groceries away and show Lewis to her room," Ollie says and I smile, waving as she heads off.

"You're Juliette right?" One of them asks and I feel my eye twitch.

"Call me Juliette again and you're dead, call me Licks,"

"I'm guessing you give a pretty good blow job if you're called Licks,"

"Nope, it's cause I shred at guitar,"

"Oh. Sweet. John Kriftmeyer at your service," I shake his hand smiling.

"As I said Licks," I say and Billie Joe scowls at me.

"Ok, lighten the fuck up Armstrong,"

"Eat shit Juliette,"

"I'm warning you don't call me fucking Juliette,"

"Juliette, this is Mike," I shake his blonde haired friends hand.

"Nice to meet you. Billie Joe if you call me Juliette one more time I swear to god I'm gonna bust your face,"

"Ju-lee-ette,"

"That's it!" I snap and jump on him, pinning him down.

"Uh Licks? Um, he was just kidding," Mike says nervously and I growl.

"I don't care no one calls me fucking Juliette, it's not my fucking name!" I spit and bring my fist back to hit Billie Joe. He snarls and starts to struggle beneath me. I feel something pressing against my crotch and a blush rises in his cheek.

"You asshole!" I shout, jumping off and grabbing my bag.

"Fuck this I am not staying here," I growl and Mike grabs my arm.

"Wait don't go! Billie Joe didn't mean it. Please stay, Ollie was looking forward to having a girl around the house for once," he says softly and I stare into his eyes for a few seconds. I relax and he lets go. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"You guys better not start fucking," Billie scowls and I smirk at him.

"Why? Cause I didn't fuck you? I don't know, I think he's kinda cute," I say and cuddle into Mike. He blushes and starts fidgeting.

"Billie, I- She's doing-" he stutters and I laugh, moving away.

"Chill dude. I don't fuck 'til I'm wasted, you'd have to be pretty special or pretty big for me to fuck you sober," I say and smirk as they stare in shock. I turn to Billie Joe, smiling.

"Your room Romeo?" I ask and he nods, going upstairs. I follow, grabbing my bag from the floor and I'm led into a complete shithole of a room.

"I would say excuse the mess but you're a bitch," He says and I just smirk at him.

"Feels like home to me," I say and jump on one of the beds. I lie back, with my hands behind my head and sigh happily. Billie Joe clears his throat and I open one eye. I stretch and glance at my watch. Shit! I jump off the bed and start pulling off my clothes, digging in my bag.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I grumble, pulling on a leather skirt and fishnet tights.

"Dude what the hell!" Billie shouts, turning away quickly.

"Shuttup assface! I'm gonna be late for work!" I snap and pull on an Operation Ivy tee-shirt. I pull back on my Doc Martens. I grab my eyeliner and put on a fresh layer, smudging it slightly, painting my lips with gloss. I stand up tall and run past Billie Joe. I stop and turn back round to him, kissing his cheek.

"See you at Gilman shitface. Sweet Children are on at 10pm tonight," I smirk and he grabs my arm.

"Did you just give us a better slot?"

"Yup, later dude!" I say and run downstairs and out the door.

Dammit Licks! Stop being so nice! Shuttup, I like Sweet Children! Nu uh, you just want his dick! Go to hell brain! I shake my head fast and run faster to the bus stop to get to Gilman Street, a home for the fucked up punks of 1989...