Status: New :D

Hot Kiss!

Chapter 3

*Later that night*

"Shitface, get outta my face cause you're stinkin' up my air," I push this old punk away from the bar and he growls, angry.

"Either order a beer or I kick your ass," I growl and he stands staring at me. I sigh and jump on the bar top, swinging my legs round and kicking him hard. I land back round the bar and glance over at him sprawled on the floor.

"Ready for that beer?" I ask and he gets up nodding. We laugh together as I hand him a bottle and he cracks his neck, sitting on the stool in front of me.

"Damn woman you're good, where'd you learn to fight like that?" He asks smiling and I turn serving someone else.

"Years of practise my friend," I say and yawn as the night draws to an end. Mike approaches the bar and I smile at him.

"Hello gorgeous! What'll it be?" I ask and he grins, taking a seat.

"Beer please Licks," He says and I nod, grabbing one from the fridge.

"Licks huh? That must be cause you give good head right?" The old punk asks and I laugh, opening the beer and giving it to Mike.

"Nope, I just shred at guitar. Well since Mike has given away my name, what's yours?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Daniel," He says quietly and I mumble it, smiling and tilting my head.

"Dan-yell! That is some punk ass name," I say and he grins, downing the rest of his beer.

"Well Miss Licks who shreds at guitar, I am off home, but I'll be back," He says and I wave.

"Make sure you do!" I shout and he smiles, heading out the door.

"You're pretty nice you know that?" Mike says and I smile at him, serving someone else.

"I'm not the complete bitch that that dick paints me to be," I say and Mike laughs lightly.

"I never thought you were," Mike says softly and I smile at him.

"You're adorable honey," I say and give his cheeks a little squeeze.

"Where is Billie Joe?" I ask and he shrugs, pointing to the back exit.

"This girl, Sherry?" He says and I feel my face go red. I grab a beer, cracking it open and drinking it thirstily.

"Licks? You ok?" Mike asks and I look up, smiling.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask and he smirks.

"You still want his dick huh?" Mike says and I snarl, grabbing him by his collar.

"Just cause I call you adorable doesn't mean you've got any right trying to be my friend," I growl and throw him, causing him to fall off his stool.

"I love when you go all ghetto," I hear a voice and I laugh, their arms sliding round my waist.

"Hey Tom, how are you baby?" I say and he kisses my cheek, going to the customer side of the bar and taking a seat.

"I'm sorry Licks, I was just trying to help," Mike says quietly and I feel awful.

"Hey Mike!" I shout and he turns around.

"Wait up for me," I say and he smiles, nodding. He heads out the door and Tom brings my attention back to him again.

"So sweet thing, how long you back for this time?" I ask and he laughs, drinking my beer.

"Not too long I hope, although I do miss that fine ass of yours," He says and tries to peek over the bar. I press my palm to his collarbone and push him back slightly.

"You had your chance at this ass and you blew it, so no way Tom," I say smirking and he sighs, gulping my beer.

"Tell me bout it, there isn't a day where I don't think about you Juliette,"

"Don't call me Juliette, Tom,"

"But why Licks? Juliette is beautiful,"

"No it fucking isn't Tom and you know exactly why Juliette isn't beautiful around here no more,"

"Why cause of all that shit 2 years ago? Julieee get a grip, that was a long time ago, no one will remember,"

"Yeah well I do! Licks is who I am now, Dana understands, why can't you?"

"Because the Juliette I knew shredded at guitar, sang like an angel and was the most wonderful woman in the world, everyone at Gilman knew it," He says and we stare hard at eachother, my breath quickening with the anger and hurt. I spy Billie Joe walking by and he's smirking, a shitfaced looking prep on his arm. I growl and grab Tom by his collar, kissing him hard. We stop and he stares at the tears stinging my eyes.

"I can't be her anymore,"